Watch Trump suck up to Saudi Crown Prince MBS at G-20

“We’ll show those murderous dictators who’s boss by selling them another shit-ton of fighter jets.”

1 Like

On the upside, they are hosting the G20 meeting in one of the most fun cities in Japan.

Well, he did specifically praise Congressman Greg Gianforte for viciously assaulting a reporter, so, yeah. That’s what he was doing.

3 Likes

That’s the funny part. Trump is so stupid he believes that’s why he’s there. In reality, Putin installed him to turn Americans against each other, so we’d destroy our own country from within.

I can only believe that every time he meets with Putin for a summit/annual-performance-review, Vlad praises him for how well he runs his country, how well respected and feared he is on the world stage, and how much he wishes he could isolate their Chechen and Ukrainian immigrants, build border walls, ban abortions, and sell as many guns as America. Even though that’s exactly the same brand of shit he shovels, Trump appears to believe it.

5 Likes

The Trump Presidential Library Twitter Repository at Liberty University will also have to take that into consideration.

2 Likes

The Saudis own his ass just as much as Russia does. He’s just sucking up to his owners. Just like Russia, they bailed him out of bankruptcy when no US bank would risk any more money on him, and he owes them big league.

In 1991, as Mr. Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.

Four years later, the prince came to his rescue again, joining other investors in a $325 million deal for Mr. Trump’s money-losing Plaza Hotel.

In 2001, Mr. Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the U.N. in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

10 Likes

Belonging to an influential family didn’t save Jamal Khashoggi.

3 Likes

Of the 3 main leaders who helped Trump win, MBS and Netanyahu have actually so far been getting better bang for their buck than Vlad.

1 Like

Trumps just hoping he can some tips about how to deal with the press.

2 Likes

It would be hard to exaggerate what a loathesome, evil individual the current president has always been and continues to be. But calling his presidency “illegitimate”, after decades of voter suppression, that kinda sounds like crocodile tears to me.

I see so many white people with a lot of high ideals about how great it is to be an American… who cant seem to grasp what a different experience this country offers to its nonwhite citizens. As if a growing majority have begun to notice what a raw deal the minority get… now that its no longer happening to someone else.

Does America really deserve better? Oh, yes of course I want better for us all, but have we earned it? Marching against the invasion of Iraq felt right and patriotic at the time, but it didnt stop it, and 3 more presidents have declined to back down. Dozens more examples, you see the same news I do…

So many bad things The Donald is doing for and to this country, but he is showing us some hard truths about the nature of this nation. Illegitimate is one word I would not use to describe his time in office.

5 Likes

I actually hope he lives a long time. Long enough to see his presidency tarnished with historical context. I hope Fox has him on all the time to whine about how the 2020 election was stolen and I hope his supporters never get over it and never find an unflushable turd they like as much again.

1 Like

Perhaps…or maybe we just haven’t seen yet what Vlad got?

1 Like

CreativeScaredAnkolewatusi-size_restricted

1 Like

This is a fair second way of looking at things too, the cruel suffering angle is a nice touch.

The only reason I’m not for it personally is because I’m sick of hearing his voice I’m sick of seeing the little motions he goes through as he talks and I’m sick of hearing his name on a daily basis and I couldn’t stand to put up with it for another 20 years

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.