Watch Trump suck up to Saudi Crown Prince MBS at G-20

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/28/watch-trump-suck-up-to-saudi-c.html

7 Likes

I’m going to give Trump some credit. He is a real estate salesman and they always butter you up just before they sell you something. Maybe that’s all he is doing, kissing ass to sell him some more planes. That’s all I got.

5 Likes

Trump is a traitor and the enemy of the ameican people.

30 Likes

Are you sure that the “spectacular job” isn’t a reference to Khashoggi? After all, just today Trump did say, “get rid of them” about journalists in general as well…

22 Likes

Dear Nancy: You yourself are a traitor to this country if you do not start the impeachment process stat. DO IT.

4 Likes

This man is a traitor to the Free Press, American democracy, and an unspeakably shameful disgrace of a human shell.

I hope he rots in hell.

I WILL make a yearly pilgrimage to shit on his grave, after he has a totally natural coronary eating too much fast food, while his descendants watch, and if I have kids, I’ll make it a family outing

16 Likes

Now that’s a powerful analogy.

25 Likes

We don’t need their business.

5 Likes

trump’s brown nose in that picture is absolutely how I will view that shit snuffling parasite from now on. Stupid bastard doesn’t even realize how much those Saudi vultures despise him for his pathetic little suck-up show. His admiration of psychopathic rulers is frightening. He went from little rocket man insults to high praise for Kim Jong Un. I suspect he is impressed with how rabidly Kim slaughters people, most recently the representatives in the nuclear talks. trump would like to join that bloody brotherhood but doesn’t yet dare to do so. Without doubt that’s is why he uses his base for murderous proxies.

9 Likes

I have this feeling Trump’s grave will require some unique sanitary engineering solutions.to deal with the volume of people who come to, umm, pay their respects.

15 Likes

The ocean is the world’s toilet. Give him a proper burial like bin laden got.

2 Likes

clown prince meets crown prince.
having a pop culture reference as a president really opens those doors for covert ops to do the real work.

1 Like

He is envious of the amount of power they hold (power is the only goal and the only thing that impresses people like him) and desperately wants to belong to their circle. That desperation is painfully obvious and it is used to manipulate him.

6 Likes

This is well beyond “kissing ass”, and is more along the lines of giving the Saudi royalty the old rusty trombone.

2 Likes

Hey now, the Wahhabists render people in acid for less deviant activities.

3 Likes

I think you mean “the Wahhabists render…” “when they don’t belong to an influential family, otherwise, they tend to turn a blind eye.”

2 Likes

Planes are only a cover story. He likely still has ongoing real estate deals with both, through intermediaries. These are his peers, dictators who freely plunder the government they’re supposed to be leading.

2 Likes

Yeah- I hope they install a funnel, or even better- make his tombstone that golden toilet from the Guggenheim- and put the pipe end staight into his coffin, right above his mouth.

I hope they bury him extra deep, a portajohn at the superbowl won’t fill up as fast as his coffin.

2 Likes

tumblr_pt9dern1Oz1ujinhho1_540

14 Likes

Hey, if I was next to a guy who orders assassinations, I’d be sucking up too.

4 Likes