Watch two-legged kitten destroy a village while chasing a laser

[Permalink]

1 Like

OMG, he looks like a cute furry T Rex.

7 Likes

Totally! In the glittery puffball one I was thinking how birdlike his movements had become. And then I saw how he used his tail as a whipsawing counterbalance, and his wee vestigial front legs, and I saw a furry T. rex right in front of me!

Then I imagined myself being six inches high, and the cuteness began to melt away…

3 Likes

Just a tiny T-Rex…

1 Like

Furry? Thought they were feathery.

2 Likes

There were eight million stories in the naked city, until Mr. Tiddikins came to town…

1 Like

Catzilla! I want to see the next video, where he fights Mothrat.

5 Likes

The real question here is: Who let the kitten use a weed whacker?! I mean, really!

8 Likes

In an attempt to shame our four-legged tub-o-goo, I show this to him (since he can’t jump up on the bathroom vanity to get combed anymore):

7 Likes

That wallaby could do with losing some weight there.

5 Likes

I don’t think a weed whacker did that. Maybe a lawn mower?

too soon

1 Like

Was Tom Dickson anywhere near the location of the incident?

4 Likes

Sorry, I think using a Laser pointer on a cat or dog who’s eyes are many times more sensitive to light than our own, is cruelty.
There is a warning on the side of the Laser for the animals that can read it!
We have a rescue parrot that is lame and cannot climb and hang and feed himself like a normal parrot. We were told to put him down. We did not and he is a joy to us every day.
I love this story and this cat. But please rethink the promotion of, in my opinion, this very dangerous and yet excepted couch potato way of playing with with a pet.

Did anyone else hear BOC’s Godzilla while watching this?

Actually, no.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.