Waukesha Wisconsin school board rejects federal meal program because it will "spoil" families and create a “slow addiction” to the service

Originally published at: Waukesha Wisconsin school board rejects federal meal program because it will "spoil" families and create a "slow addiction" to the service | Boing Boing

4 Likes

We can’t provide services! What if people USED THEM?!

57 Likes

Correct.
Chilrden should plant their foos and then harvest it. If they want meat they have to get a shotgun and go searching ducks and hares.

11 Likes

Literally starves children to make a political point. Op-eds opine on 'why are we so divided?? CANT WE JUST GET ALONG WITH DIFFERENT IDEAS?" This is why. Fuck the GOP.

60 Likes

The Karens and Darrens on the school board also issued this announcement…

Water - Mad Max, Fury Road

52 Likes

Either they think the federal meal programs is for raccoons or some money is going where it shouldn’t…

4 Likes

I mean, they aren’t wrong.

I was given food at a very young age, and now I not only come to expect it, but demand it at least 2 times a day.

62 Likes

Someone needs to eat their lunch in the next school board election.

13 Likes

They call this addiction - chasing the baloney clown.

19 Likes

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by Taco Bell

21 Likes

The people who take greatest offense to the slogan “Eat the Rich” are the same ones who seem most committed to depriving the poor of all other alternatives.

58 Likes

Next they’ll take away the desks and the books and the classrooms and the school as god forbid the students become spoiled by their free education.

23 Likes

WOW Karin! spoiled by a proper meal, maybe the only one some kids might have that day. go to hell.

18 Likes

These assholes…

16 Likes

This is why I never feed my children. Damn leeches.

21 Likes

I understand food, clothing and shelter can be highly addictive.

Damn poors.

16 Likes

Wait, what? How do they have the authority on this?
USA has become a parody of “liberty”.

5 Likes

you mean “addicted to” like the way poor people are treated as having some sort of pathology rather than always being given the short end of the stick?

or did you mean “addicted to” like the way super rich people are used to always getting their way with policy and politicians by making donations and dark money plays that represent nothing but pocket change to them.

23 Likes

Once again, cruelty is the point.
This idiotic spewage by those school board members only makes sense when one sees the election results for POTUS:
2020 Election Results
Spoiler: You Know Who got about half again as many votes as Biden.

13 Likes

62a

53 Likes