Wear your ugly holiday sweater and Alaska Airlines will let you board early

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/13/wear-your-ugly-holiday-sweater.html

1 Like

I can see this backfiring:
“Because of your ugly holiday sweater, you get to board early!”
“What did you say about my sweater?!”

11 Likes

bd39f4d40c79b87717f6d83c0c3d60e7ce5abfab_1_584x500

4 Likes

Great idea. Let them board first, all sit together at the back, and debark last, minimising exposure to other passengers.

6 Likes

I hope beyond all that this is the great indicator of “peak ugly sweater”

2 Likes

I liked the Hanukkah ones best.

5 Likes

Is that supposed to be Melville’s Bartleby the Scrivener? Or do I need to update my pop cultural references?

4 Likes

The rebooted version, I suppose.
And yes, can’t hurt.

4 Likes

That last ugly sweater pic. I guess it’s meant to be Trump, but it looks exactly like Boris. On a good day.

4 Likes

yeah no doubt, due to the top 10 “winners” being held by TSA, the rest of you get on earlier.

1 Like

bottle

5 Likes

In 15 years when the global permafrost has melted and released all the stores methane and you can canoe by the 2nd floor of all manhattan buildings I will look back on the ugly sweater phenomenon and smile with good hearted joyful mirth. That’s hysterical!!!

2 Likes

My eyes! Aaaaaarrgh!

1 Like

If, like me, you had to go to an extended family member’s CHRISTMAS party (and they will make a point every year of saying it’s not a holiday party), you too would wear this sweater every year:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.