Weasel electrocuted at CERN to go on museum display

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/31/weasel-electrocuted-at-cern-to.html

2 Likes

Oh sure. The weasel in this dimension was electrocuted. But in the dimension the duplicate was transported to everything is hunky dory.

15 Likes

Dead animals? Now that’s poetry!

3 Likes

No no no they need to put his head on a spike by the gates to serve as a warning to other weasels.

5 Likes

At first I thought it got into the experimental area and got killed. I don’t know why, but I pictured a modern Grace Hopper trying to tape a weasel into her logbook…

4 Likes

So, the smartest people on the planet are playing with dominoes and getting drunk and swallowing fish.

we’re screwed.

2 Likes

This weasel gave its life FOR SCIENCE!!

3 Likes

I assumed a Hadron would leave a more obvious mark, even a small one.

3 Likes

Did it jump the fence or did it slip in through cracks in space-time?

3 Likes

Put a bottle in it.

3 Likes

That’s weird because if you bring corpses to CERN and put them in the beam they become reanimated. I’m pretty sure.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Found the one that I was actually looking for…

5 Likes

I’m trying to take a glass-half-full perspective and say there’s one less weasel for us to worry about but I have a bad feeling this is going to lead to weasels discovering trans-dimensional travel and, well…I would say I welcome our new weasel overlords, but people might accuse me of being…hmm, what’s a good animal synonym for “prevaricating”?

2 Likes

Rest in Peace, Weasel.

5 Likes

a weasel-like stone marten

Stone martens ARE weasels.

Weasel covers the whole genus Mustela within the family Mustelidae.

This weasel is a hero as he jumped in there to prevent a crack in the universe that would have let though non-euclidean ice weasels minions of the great old one.

Also … SO CUTE!

5 Likes

we know. it says so in the thread title.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Curiosity killed the cat.

3 Likes

If Rotterdam’s got the weasel, who has the flag?