Website has episode ratings charts shows going back to the 1970s

Originally published at: Website has episode ratings charts shows going back to the 1970s | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I incorrectly assumed that by “ratings” they meant how many people watched the episodes when they originally aired, but clearly it’s the other kind of ratings: viewer satisfaction scores. They seem to track fairly closely with IMDb ratings.

2 Likes

Ratingraph.com is a more fully featured site in terms of search functions using similar or the same data

3 Likes

This is kinda cool. I ran a couple of shows that I liked, Warehouse 13 and Fringe. Both were very strong but kinda phoned in the last season but actually I was surprised how well the finished in ratings.
So controls established at least per my tastes, I ran Sliders
No surprises there

Cool. There used to be a similar tool here that I found myself looking at all the time but it eventually shut down. It used IMDB episode ratings.

1 Like

Ditto. …have wished that site still existed countless times (esp during pandemic induced streaming binges).

1 Like

I thought the same thing, then I looked up DS9 and noticed the lowest-rated episodes were those generally acknowledged to be the worst ones…

The low rating Simpsons episodes if you were interested are the clip shows and the Lady Gaga one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.