Welcome, Governor Katie Hobbs!

I think the drummer went to my school

2 Likes

Ok - time to roll this out again. All cued up for you to turn your volume up and sing along at the tops of your voices…

2 Likes

The Liz C Tweet:

Lake had Tweeted a copy of this letter:

6 Likes

While I enjoy seeing the GOP attack each other, I would really like to see some admission from the Cheneys of the GOP that Trumpism was, in large part, created by the political tactics of Ronald Reagan, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and their political progeny. Trumpism isn’t something that arose within the GOP randomly. They created this monster and I’m not going to applaud them for making fun of it.

9 Likes

Overall, this is the most important outcome of this election. The Gov and AG races in AZ, PA, WI and MI were critical. Even GA and FL seem to have been a bit of a referendum on Govs that are willing to stand up to trumpism. Some of the ticket splitting there showed massive differentials (ok, not so much FL, but I definitely think some DeSantis votes were anti-trump). This was part two of saving democracy. Hopefully we flew close enough to the sun of fascism that we got singed, but the wings didn’t fall off. I don’t think this is an end to the era, but it’s definitely a massive perceptive shift and I think the average voter finally got the message. Now the question is how quickly will they forget it (quickly!).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.