Wera screwdrivers are excellent

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/31/wera-screwdrivers-are-excellen.html

1 Like

Could you use one to remove that Tabloid feature we are subjected to once a week?

11 Likes

Hahaha I came here cause i always read the handy tools post, but I have to agree with your comment 100%

2 Likes

Wera is top stuff. We used their torx drivers for indexable tooling inserts in machining. Never seen anything bad about them except the price. It’s solid stuff.

2 Likes

i have had a set of their electronics drivers for about 7 years and they are still as good as new very solid

1 Like

Gotta be one of the laziest product placement pitch review I ever read !

Or the twenty-minute scroll of garbage that clearly can’t sell anywhere else?

These ARE the best. It sucks, I can’t afford them any more, turns out my zillion other screwdrivers also work, just not as well. A tool that is a pleasure to use doesn’t get dusty, you dig?

Wera’s stuff is very good. You can get by pretty cheap buying individually if you only need a couple sizes of screwdrivers. If you’re seriously you’ll end up buying a whole set and it you will use it for many years.

I only learned this year, that the reason there’s a hex-shaped segment at the bottom of the handle, is so that you can put a spanner on there if you need to get more torque on a fastener.
We tend to get Wera screw drivers at work (especially if I’m doing the ordering). Their micro screw drivers are great as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.