WH Principal Deputy Press Sec. Karine Jean-Pierre explains that Republicans are liars and are using our children as political footballs

Originally published at: WH Principal Deputy Press Sec. Karine Jean-Pierre explains that Republicans are liars and are using our children as political footballs | Boing Boing

19 Likes

That nod from her at the beginning.

That’s an “I’m so fucking tired of this shit” nod if I ever saw one.

36 Likes

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

27 Likes

more of this directness, please!
say it, say it loud, say it clear: Republicans are LIARS!

32 Likes

Thank Grohl it’s FriDave!

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

18 Likes

A Jean-Pierre slam may not be exactly the same as a Psaki bomb, but it’s just as refreshing!

23 Likes

havent seen the deputy press sec before, but she is a worthy stand-in and delivered the goods. after she read the prepared answer and then looked up to give the kicker, there was no room for a misleading or dumb ass followup. well done Ms. Jean-Pierre.

29 Likes

Republicans are lying

Housewives Gasp GIF by The Bachelor Australia

31 Likes

Nice job on her part! Delivered a straight up answer, using straight up words (ie, lie) and was cool and professional all throughout. Hope to see more of her.

28 Likes

It’s always great to know your backup QB is an ace when the starter goes down.

No, that’s not an Aaron Rodgers reference.

26 Likes

Dem establishment, please take note: this is how you describe and deal with the Party of Demonstrable Bad Faith.

30 Likes

She makes a point that Democrats should be making over and over as loudly as possible: actions speak louder than words, and the words of Republicans only very rarely line up with their actions. And when those times come up, it’s rarely good for the people they claim to be working for.

24 Likes

I’m not sure you realize just how loudly the Republicans are capable of yelling.

10 Likes

I think (on the slim evidence of this one clip) that she may be better than Psaki when it comes to calling out Repugnicon bullshit.

14 Likes

Republican baby armor.

BabyArmor

15 Likes

The problem is: if you don’t already know how cynical and dishonest the GQP is, you are either cynical and dishonest yourself or so ignorant/ill-informed as to be practically unreachable.

7 Likes

True, but the GQP has been shouting lies for years, with nobody official ever calling them on it. So now they now act like they have a license to lie. The White House needs to stop giving their lies the veneer of “it might be true because there was no official denial.”

This was a great straight presentation of facts, just the kind we need. I want to hear more from her.

7 Likes

Granted, Marjorie Taylor Greene gets yelled at a lot by Democrats to put on her mask in the Capitol corridors.

4 Likes

I figured out why Sinema has so many kooky cool dresses. Can’t wear pants since they would catch fire.

3 Likes

Didn’t think I would ever see the day when a WH spokesperson used the ‘L’ word when referring to the FDC.
Well done, Ms. Jean-Pierre!
I hope this rest of the Democrats take this ball & run with it.

Or about anything else.

They depend upon the short attention span of their voters.
So do Democratic politicians, but at least they try to help; the FDC has no intentions of doing so.

6 Likes