"What a mindless wonder!" US Rep. Maxine Waters on Jefferson Sessions

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/08/what-a-mindless-wonder-us.html

9 Likes

Sessions was a turd long before Trump metastasized through the GOP, but it’s hard to have self-respect while you’re licking the golf shoes of a feckless mafioso. /s

21 Likes

Pretty excited tbh since I didn’t get stickers printed last time he was fucking shit up for America.

21 Likes

The Elf is tired of being on the Shelf?

12 Likes

This Elf shouldn’t have to worry. He won’t be on the shelf much longer as he now way past his sell-by date.

7 Likes

Here’s the ad where he sacrifices every remaining shred of dignity:

11 Likes

again, everyone easily insulting and making fun of the wrong idiots

trump is in power, sessions is going to be put back into power

it’s the people voting for them that are the problem

someone out there right now is putting a sessions lawn sign out

3 Likes

So your approach is to ridicule voters in order to convince them to change their voting habits? Let me know how that works out.

7 Likes

I love Maxine Waters.

Roger That!

10 Likes

Sessions is a morally bankrupt bootlicker and always has been.

Trump is a wannabe-mafioso kleptocratic tool and always has been.

We the people of the United States have elected these assholes into public office, and we will always be the people who elected these assholes into public office.

11 Likes

So we should be treating Sessions with deference and respect and instead focus on mocking those who are considering voting for him?

4 Likes

These people are never going to change their voting habits. Ridicule and scorn is all that is left.

1 Like

Let’s be honest here. There’s not that many brick-brained knuckle dragging chuds yet, even though they’ve entirely taken over Kansas and Nebraska. The election was somewhat influenced by of Trump selling that moldy dirt clod he uses in place of a soul to Putin in return for the KGB helping to hack the results.

Yes there are, and there always have been. You don’t even need to blame “Kansas and Nebraska”, just open your eyes and look around.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.