What Britons are worried about

Bedfordshire, actually.
But I always fancied a trip to the Lake District, so…

1 Like

Cheers @Enkita !
rightpondian Lol, I like that

1 Like

Then The Register may also appeal, since it’s a common usage there (leftpondian and rightpondian).

Ahh! I used to read The Register a lot years ago, not so much lately. Only so much time in the day and tech news is so easy to get now you have to filter it out!

1 Like

The Register is always worth a visit.
Come for the boffinery/tech/IT stuff; stay for the commentards.

(They seem to be on holiday at the moment. I still hope against hope for an end-of-the-year roundup by Dabbsy, or a new BOFH, though.)

2 Likes

Kayanna Quatch is writing some good stuff at the moment. I’m afraid that The Reg is where I let the really obnoxious IT nerd side of my personality hang out, but I can be identified easily enough.

1 Like

That’ll be my intellectual exercise for next year then… :beer:

As funny as that could be, Tedge would probably drop dead of a heart attack and then Eileen would beat you to death with her giant purse.

This may have potential as a screenplay. Call Hollywood!

I expected more worry about the baggage retrieval system they’ve got at Heathrow.

1 Like

Nah, Hollywood would just mess it up somehow.
We’d want someone like Ben Elton or Graham Linehan on this. Or Simon Pegg, there definitely is some Hot Fuzz potential in this.

1 Like

Not to mention the fashions today, and the things they dump into the sea.
Maybe we should just go to Finland? You know, Pony trekking or camping, or just watching TV.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.