What did Trump and Putin chat about on latest phone call?

Well, it probably went.
Trump: “Mumble, rant, huge, mumble rant, ratings Covid, great”.

Putin after worried consultation with bewildered interpreter: “Yes, very interesting Donald, and about the Nord Sea II sanctions?”

Trump: “Great ratings, fantastic test results, never seen before, ramp, Florida conference, test results, biggly!”

Putin: " I have greatly enjoyed our exchange of views Donald, we must speak again".

End of call.
Putin remains sitting, slumped, with his head in his hands as the traumatized interpreter is lead away.

10 Likes

Ha! I just had one of those. I bet Donny did better on that test than me though. Putin thinks he’s doing a great job.

7 Likes

I bet Putin was proud and gave him extra points for getting them in order.

Because the intellectual bar for POTUS should be the ability to remember five words in order. Even after 20 minutes!

12 Likes

Something, something, Jeffrey Epstein.

World Domination.

4 Likes

maybe wondering if the Russian mafia can help him out with a little situation in a New York jail?

6 Likes

The furnishings in the dacha outside of Moscow where Trump will flee to avoiding prosecutions for his fleecing of Americans before and after his illgotten term as president.

7 Likes

“Don, no. You’re no longer useful to me. If you want my help, you give me something first. No, Don, look, it’s very simple: as long as you are useful, I will help you. Nothing personal, just business. I didn’t say I wouldn’t help, but you have to prove you’re worth it. Then I will consider it.”

6 Likes

“Yes of course I will start mass murdering crowds of protesters soon, you don’t even have to give me that order I was going there anyway”

5 Likes

Funny…I read that as Anal job performance review.

1 Like

6 Likes

Annual pe…

Dammit. 12 hours late.

4 Likes

It’s really telling that he thought it was 20 minutes later, when it’s specifically 5 minutes later in the test.

4 Likes

Trump and Snowden sharing an apartment in Moscow? I’d enjoy seeing that sitcom: “Donald and Ed: The New Odd Couple.”

1 Like

Don’t know what they discussed, but Fauci should avoid windows on high floors.

3 Likes

They should have asked “How long ago did you name five words we asked you to?”.

But then again we’re dealing with someone who passed a presidential physical by this guy.

1 Like

Person, woman, man, camera, TV. That’s what they discussed.

5 Likes

(also during)

Yeah, this is probably not far off. Relief from sanction has clearly been a top priority for Putin, esp. the Magnitsky Act, which could potentially affect him personally. He’s probably pretty miffed that this is the one issue that Donald hasn’t been able to drag the other republicans along on. And Putin is not an idiot. He’s got to see that the clock is running out on Donald.

3 Likes

Obviously Putin told him to do just what Trump is doing. Sending DHS little green men to “Democrat Cities”.

2 Likes

Fake news? Of course it is. Even silly but then the NYT will publish anything the intelligence community tells it to and other silly news outlets will follow.

Remember Iraq and WMD?