'What do you think happens when we die, Keanu Reeves?'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/14/what-do-you-think-happens-wh.html

11 Likes

oblig.

20 Likes

I know kung fu!

5 Likes
1 Like

Pretty lovely answer Keanu.

22 Likes

I continue to be impressed by his apparent lack of ego and his thoughtfulness - qualities typically scarce amongst the moviestar set.

26 Likes

Wise Surfer Dude

6 Likes

The sad thing is that nobody loves John Wick, they all just ‘respect’ him because he’s really good at killing people. It’s nice to have a skill.

2 Likes

The answer is also dependent on whether you can defeat the Grim Reaper in four subsequent games of Battleship, Clue, Electronic Football and Twister.

Or at least buy some time by giving him a wedgie and running for it.

15 Likes

We already covered this in another thread.

Ideally, something like this:

8 Likes

And Keanu should know, because he’s immortal. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I tell my Dear Wife to flush my ashes down the toilet, so every time she uses the ladies room she’ll remember me.

8 Likes

Embed yourself into the lid and she’ll never forget.

61qf1Jl6KcL

8 Likes

That’s a bit excessive.

9 Likes

I saw that. It was a good answer. Not sure why Colbert sprung that on him.

2 Likes

Dogs love him.

7 Likes

My father’s wife recently passed away. When he went to go pick up her ashes, he found she had picked the cheapest possible box option. A cardboard box with her name on a sticker. He decided to spring for an upgrade to a wood box with her name engraved. As Keanu knows, the box isn’t really for her anyway.

7 Likes

You know talk shows are scripted, right? And Keane Reeves is an, umm, actor, right?

1 Like

Refreshing to hear people with boatloads of cash not pretending to have all the answers.

2 Likes

TeemingGrimyFruitbat

9 Likes