What happens if you drink a liter of soy sauce (spoiler: nothing good)

I can’t imagine how someone could drink a liter of soy sauce and not throw up on account of the saltiness long before they’re finished.

2 Likes

(I associate powerwashing with the loud, violent, cleaning of my condo’s siding, My gut is a delicate biological structure that deserves better)

12 Likes

… thinking that Trump was a colon cleanser.

4 Likes

Jilly Juice was on Dr. Phil earlier this year it’s an extremely salty fermented cabbage juice whose creator claims can regrow lost limbs

4 Likes

that claim sounds unusually easy to disprove

6 Likes

Huh, that explains these extra toes that’ve emerged since I’ve been eating kimchi on the regular.

7 Likes

“Learn Latin and Greek with ChubbyEmu.”

Seriously, is this a medical school thing?

1 Like

…Soy Vey!

6 Likes

I mean, the stuff has literally killed people but it still has tens of thousands of followers on facebook and the books all sell on amazon. We don’t even really try to prevent this second era of patent medicine, let alone try to educate someone about home remedies.

3 Likes

A headline composed by someone who’s never used a powerwasher…

2 Likes

2 Likes

My wife and I started keto 3 months ago. We were so concerned about carbs like pasta, potatoes, chips and popcorn that we kinda forgot that we would be giving up sugar too. After the first week of keto we realized that we had just given up sugar without thinking about it. All I can say is that after three months, surprisingly I don’t miss sugar that much. Occasionally I really want Cheetos, or Doritos, but no real cravings for the sweet stuff.

It also helps that we are both down around 35lbs in those three months.

1 Like

Well, goody, goody for you; but ‘different strokes’ and all that.

I’m naturally skinny, I live a very active life and have been underweight for most of it, and I WILL start shanking muthafuckas if I don’t get my usual dose of Godiva, on a regular basis.

9 Likes

This just triggered a host of good childhood memories…
Damnit, I must make time for a trip to Brussels next spring.

2 Likes

Bucket list.

1 Like

Item #1 for Brussels:

2 Likes
1 Like

Indulge in the sweet stuff, live to 100! (Source, my 100 y/o neighbour).

5 Likes

*Maybe, depending on a huge multitude of other factors

1 Like

I have more than a few diabetics in my family (thanks, aboriginal DNA!) that took the reality of “no sugar” and found enjoyable sweets that are pretty freaking good, judging by the holiday cookies they’ve brought me.

Necessity being the mother of all invention and all that, but I think the old adage of “everything in moderation” applies. And I say that drinking a rather massive glass of very sugary Egg Nog right now. :wink:

5 Likes