What happens when you stuff 2000 match heads into a stress pig and light the fuse

[Read the post]

And the inevitable gif will stay useful right through the election.

10 Likes

Just watching that reduced my stress level. That and knowing that somewhere out there is a video of someone microwaving a stress pig.

TO THE YOUTUBE!

6 Likes

I found it a little underwelming… :sweat:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

He was a quiet pig. Never late. Ate lunch at his desk. Can’t say he was ever “chummy” with his co-workers, but I don’t think anyone had anything against him.

Several folks had been let go out of his department. Right-sizing, you know. Do more, with less. I guess everyone just figured we’d all pull together and get the work done. Sure it might take a few hours here and there to meet a deadline, but what job doesn’t see that now and again.

Then, he came in late one day…and…excuse me…I just can’t relive that day.

May I never smell bacon again,

6 Likes

Well she did put “fail” in the title.

2 Likes

Seems quite accurate – isn’t the first sign of too much stress the classic eye twitch?

2 Likes

Having made match head rockets I know that cutting off two thousand match heads is no simple feat.

4 Likes

Sure, an explosion woulda been awesome… but the sputtering and smoke in slo-mo was p glorious in its own right, I’d say!

1 Like

haHA! Wait, though, this is the internet… That’s a joke, right?

Fail enough… er… i mean… fair enough! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.