Stress ball oozes beads

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/27/stress-ball-oozes-beads.html

5 Likes

It looks like it’s spawning by caesarian.

9 Likes

Anthill, spiders hatching, or any number of other insectoid memes.

I had one of the early versions of those stress balls which was cheaply made, more or less a fancy balloon with a rubber plug in the base. After a week it started leaking, and I realized it was full of corn syrup.

4 Likes

Chinese caviar?

3 Likes

I can clearly see your balls… </engrish>

1 Like

Basically what salmon look like.

So by “stress ball” they mean it now CAUSES stress, because how am I going to all these fucking balls back in there?

7 Likes

My daughter showed me videos like this. Apparently, there’s this whole cutting up things to see what’s inside genre. Man, if Youtube was around when I was a kid, my Stretch Armstrong wouldn’t have died completely in vain.

5 Likes

This has been featured once or twice here before:
http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/howmuchinside.html

2 Likes

This is way better than the pimple-popping channels on YouTube.

1 Like

He’s dead Jim…

3 Likes

It might cause you stress, but I’m sure that toy feels much better now.

2 Likes

This reminds me of that Nicholas Cage movie where he was somewhere in Utah with a bunch of mormons and the women were making lots of handicrafts, macrame and stuff like that but then he punched the sixth wife of zombie Moroni and they put him inside this gigantic mason jar and then filled it up, I can still remember him calling 'Not the beads, Not the beads" and then he died. damn, that movie bummed me out.

handicrafts. damn.

4 Likes

He’s pretty happy considering the hole in his head…

it’s all down to tadpoles

Jeezus, why did they have to cut one open that has a happy face. Now I’ll have nightmares.

Oddly satisfying

1 Like

Once VR goes mainstream, I know what app is going to make me rich.

“Alien autopsy” is a different thread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.