What is "thick water" and what does it taste like?

I read 1960s Scientific Americans so you don’t have to! Please allow me to advertise an old blogpost on the topic.

Misra, Pyar Mohan. THE EFFECTS OF DEUTERIUM ON LIVING ORGANISMS. Current Science, vol. 36, no. 17, 1967, pp. 447–453.

Dingwall, S et al. Human Health and the Biological Effects of Tritium in Drinking Water: Prudent Policy Through Science - Addressing the ODWAC New Recommendation Dose-response : a publication of International Hormesis Society vol. 9,1 6-31. 22 Feb. 2011, doi:10.2203/dose-response.10-048.Boreham

1 Like

I did the same thing. I first thought this article was about heavy water then thought, “Wait, that’s not what it’s called.” Then I googled and now I want to taste heavy water

Now I want to know what happens when you mix thick water and heavy water.

2 Likes

ooo. yeah! I imagine you can thicken heavy water as you do, eh, light water. Then you have thick ‘n’ heavy water

I was all prepared to post the crystal gravy ad, but somehow I had never seen the Swill spot before. Perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

Clearly some water is upset with having the blood of the covenant showing it up all time time; and has taken steps to fix that.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.