What is this bizarre mystery creature emerging from a toilet?

Based on this extremely grainy, wobbly, angled footage, I have to conclude it’s inarguable proof of either bigfoot or aliens.

4 Likes

+1 for the Jojo reference :blush:

Haven’t these people seen any horror movies? Why would you handle a creature like that??

1 Like

It does just look like a viscous fluid, based on that footage

2 Likes

The footage is not really conclusive, to put it mildly. If I have to guess, I would go into the direction of a sea cucumber - if they are close enough to the sea, that is.

also for @Keith_McClary

5 Likes

Well according to the tenets of Mercerism taking care of a real live animal helps build your empathy for others, which is why I’ve taken this job to hunt and kill a record number of Nexus-6 models so I can finally make enough money for a real goat. That will be swell, and finally bring meaning to my life.

8 Likes

good call, that thing moved like ribbon worm. i think you are onto something with that.

1 Like

Indeed. And as we all know from Science, if they can get that big, they can get biggerest.

1 Like

Elephant trunk snake? They’re mostly aquatic, up to about six foot long, and are found in Malaysia (among other places).

3 Likes

“Holy shit, Jay, it’s a baby fucken whale, man! We gotta call the coast guard or the aquarium. It looks like it’s sick, bro!”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.