Man inserts eel into his bum — then needs rescuing when eel slithers into stomach and starts chewing away

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/02/man-inserts-eel-into-his-bum-then-needs-rescuing-when-eel-slithers-into-stomach-and-starts-chewing-away.html

5 Likes

The reboot of There Was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly is a bit too dark and gritty for me.

38 Likes

the-hitcher-the-mighty-boosh

27 Likes

The classic phrase “My hovercraft is full of eels.” just got a whole lot darker didn’t it? blink

hovercraft

25 Likes

Rectum? It nearly killed him!

Bo Burnham Pun GIF

32 Likes

The lemonade stand is around the corner.

15 Likes

poor eel just wants to do normal eely kinda things and then… poor eel

9 Likes

Recovering in hospital, the man said “I’ve learned my lesson. I’m going to stick to safer practices in future. I saw on the internet recently that couches can be quite stimulating.”

19 Likes

Jesus fracking christ. Do we still do brain bleach here? 'Cuz i need some.

8 Likes

This assortment of objects, a rather large eel and a lemon, has me morbidly curious what all else he’s inserted in the past and had it go well for him, that he’d progressed all the way to this situation.
I’m not really well-versed in the hobby, but I can’t imagine you go from zero to eel in one day…
I don’t really want to know. But it’s like when you see those signs prohibiting some weird action and wonder, “what must’ve happened that they had to put up a sign about that?”

21 Likes

Just some advice: if you don’t use the metric system, don’t do the conversion on those measurements. You’re better off.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I think in this case the stupid chewed.

4 Likes

Eh I heard much worse stories

11 Likes

Oh, I can pretty much guarantee there was some ‘burning’ going on, too; what with all the stomach acid…

7 Likes

I dunno. If one party in this scenario gets the “stupid” label, I"m not sure it should be the eel. :wink:

12 Likes

Okay… I had to go look up ‘stoma’, and now I officially hate you for posting that vid.

13 Likes

But on the upside, this might be the tipping point to getting that puke emoji

13 Likes

No kidding! Sheesh! Let’s see if this helps:

16 Likes

Heaven help me, but what is that from?

That is a big part of my job: explaining regulations and how they came about. What most of my colleagues don’t understand is that nobody just sits in a room thinking up new policies or regulations. No, instead something goes horribly, catastrophically wrong, and we sit in a room and think: how can we ensure that never, ever happens again.

Then someone sticks an eel up their butt and we start all over again….

23 Likes