What is your Band Name, Rapper Name, Album Name

Sounds like a band Patrick Bateman would murder someone to.

Click the link icon, then either copy that link (desktop you can, mobile you can’t) or hit new topic, and then hack the link out of that.

1 Like

Easiest way is start the reply and quote in the same topic, then go through search or the menu to find the topic you want to add it to, and then switch to that topic and finish the reply. It will give you a choice of putting it in the current topic or in the original topic you were replying to.

It took me forever to stumble on that!

2 Likes

Question mark required in band name.

3 Likes

#Thatcher’s punk

@Robbo - do you know him?

In truth, Thatcher’s post-Trek accomplishments are extensive: He’s worked for decades with the Jim Henson Company, writing feature films like Muppet Treasure Island, and directing TV movies like Jim Henson’s Turkey Hollow (he also earned an Emmy for his writing on the short-lived ’90s series Muppets Tonight). In 2009, he directed the Muppets’ much-beloved, oft-forwarded “Bohemian Rhapsody” video, proving once again that he knows a thing or two about manic characters with spiky orange hair.

3 Likes

#Love for Sale

1 Like

too bad that Egyptian Lover is already taken

1 Like
5 Likes

Album name: fun for seconds at a time!

3 Likes

I thought they threw a dummy down in the quarry. #IbelieveyouWINONA

1 Like

#Imagine Infinite Zizek

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/fireworks-secret-tropical-drink-well-always-have-thegreatparis-hotdog-beer-baby-bottle-wine-glass-bee/84592/827?u=actionabe
5 Likes

Head Lice on the Highway

3 Likes
4 Likes

Band name: Cretin Hop, I always pictured myself in a Ramones cover band. Playing the best 6 minute concerts ever!

Rapper Name: Slee-Z (has that been taken yet?)

Album Name: Something long winded and alt’y

“I Can’t Believe Someone was Crazy Enough to Give Me Studio Time”

[Known colloquially as the “Hockey with Squids” album for its weird cover depicting Cthulhu as a goalie]

1 Like

Not that I am aware of but GWAR has Sleazy P. Martini

2 Likes

Band name: Squid Hockey
Genre: metal
Album: Goalie Gods

First single: Gordie Howe died for your sins

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Disney thought it would be a great idea to sell a full-body brown-skinned Maui costume:

Either solo or enemble.
Ethnic Rap Metal/World Music

2 Likes

Packaged Sigh

Sort of Navel-Gazing Depression Folk.

Debut album MEH? was a minor success, but they could never be bothered with a sophomore follow up

8 Likes

Shrieking Milk Hole is the name of my adult-contemporary angst-metal band. And, coincidentally, that of my 5-week-old son.

12 Likes

Seriously, I’m bustin’ up over here. That needs to be a T-shirt in the infants section.

5 Likes