What Target's graphic designers know about America that you don't

Elsa (or is that Anna?) is literally an Ice Queen. It’s all so unfortunate.

2 Likes

The older I get the more wierded out I get over Vader et al as a kid’s hero.

6 Likes

Elsa-Vader?

14 Likes

while i chuckled…that art is relatively in proportion. leaps and bounds.

2 Likes

i think a hard swing would bounce off. i think a long slow push/stab would melt through slowly.

yeah, that’s the ticket.

2 Likes

¿Captain America in TJ? Not Super Sam?

5 Likes

Occam’s razor:

The meaning is that Star Wars, Super Heroes, and Disney Characters (all now owned by Disney) make a shit ton of money selling toys.

11 Likes

Hopefully his shield is not made of the same stuff as blast doors…that shit cuts like butter

6 Likes

Considering something like a lightsaber is possible, and a shield that absorbs all energy yet bounces off of anything it hits is magical bullshit, I’d say maybe.

4 Likes

It’s not that easy to immigrate to Canada.

1 Like

So, like non-Newtonian fluid?

takes notes in imaginary notebook

2 Likes

Actually, superhero affiliation is popular here. Many people sport t-shirts with the team logo for their favorite superhero.

Need to find me a Nightcrawler shirt…

4 Likes

WHAT?

Surely lights saber are immaterial? I assumed the “blade” is something like a tornado, as in, some kind of dynamic phenomenon that has qualities of a solid object without being made of anything solid.

6 Likes

The hilt, the handle has to be material though.

2 Likes

True. As I understand it, you need more than the ability to conjure up your own ice castle and its guardians.

1 Like

Oh, I see what you’re saying.

Though, the handle still wouldn’t necessarily need to be saber-proof, in the sort of sense that Tiki torches aren’t immune to fire.

7 Likes

I dunno, bro; that sardonic expression of Elsa’s is pretty obvious: she’s saying “Is this what you need (captain americarage)? really?”

5 Likes

And all of them are white, even if you can’t tell.

3 Likes

Elsa: The Winter Soldier

15 Likes

I’m going to go with the crossover that Vibranium is eventually found to be an advanced ceramic metalloid matrix with Kyber crystals whose properties are even more enhanced when wielded by certain force sensitive individuals.

So yes, Caps shield can defend against a lightsber, but only in the hands of a strong force user.

Elsa is the snarkiest Vanna White ever.

1 Like