What would happen if you threw a mouse, a dog, and an elephant from a skyscraper?

barack-obama-true

2 Likes

kith-flying-pig

7 Likes

All throbber icons (Mac pinwheel, Windows wait cursor) should be immediately replaced with that.

2 Likes

Agreed! Also, I love kids in the hall!

1 Like

I miss the golden age of sketch comedy :disappointed_relieved:

When reality wasn’t exponentially more absurd.

2 Likes
3 Likes

“What would happen if you threw a mouse, a dog, and an elephant from a skyscraper?”

Hopefully someone would throw your ass in jail for animal cruelty.

Q: What would happen if you threw a mouse, a dog, and an elephant from a skyscraper?

A: I would ask you how you got them all up there.

2 Likes

Sorry I know it is physically impossible but you know what, kaiju beating each other up doubly so for actual people in monster suits and I am total sucker for the spectacle of it. I love that movie.

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

How did you get the elephant up there in the first place?

1 Like

Galileo was the first to actually run this experiment. The elephant was so heavy that it caused his building to tilt on its foundation. True fact.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I hear they can be real stubborn when they don’t want to do something, but what did the ass have to do with it?

3 Likes

Well yes, the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals would be quite distressed at all of that good meat going to waste.

1 Like

They’ll fit in the elevator when they’re small, then you just have to feed it and care for it for 15 years. Or you could off load it from a Zeppelin (the empire state building was built with a mooring mast at the top of the spire.)

1 Like

That’s for me, Russ, Jock, Sandy, Willard, Chuck, Jürgen, Sebastian, Joachim, Oliver, Phil, Big Paul, Zach, Pete, Ivan, Emile, Alan, Nick, George and Chris to know and for you to find out.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.