Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

The Pixar/Michael Keaton version is going to be a hard act to follow. (“Nice ascot!”)

6 Likes

This was fun and funny.
Although they should have called it “How To Train Your Kraken.

9 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised at how extreme the character arcs were. Way to go, Maisie!

2 Likes

She was absolutely awesome from the first thing she said to the last. For sure, characters actually developed in that movie, that is unusual in a “kids” film; I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

I’ll go ahead and recommend Lightyear as well. So the ending was a teensy bit flat, it was a fun ride.

And so many fun voice actors!

2 Likes

Cool, I haven’t seen that yet, I’ll check it out :+1:

1 Like

That was Keaton?

TIL…

5 Likes

I think he may have had some work done to land that role.

7 Likes

Ugh:

3 Likes

This was a fun little movie…

I’m sure lots of people are most familiar with Will Forte, but Maeve Higgins is hilarious…

Extra Ordinary Movie GIF by Wildcard Distribution

Also, it has one of the most awkward sex scenes of all time.

6 Likes

Instead, House of Dragons will be much more pared down, with stridently feminist themes. One is how the patriarchy would rather tear itself apart than have a female leader. Another is apparently about the inherent dangers of childbirth. This is great news for anyone who really enjoys tedious online discourse about how wokeness is spoiling everything.

That last line…

Not Funny Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

6 Likes

This sounds promising:

4 Likes

I wonder if the country finally came around to changing their method for selecting leaders. That whole “ritual combat” system didn’t seem ideal.

1 Like

I wonder what they are going to do with the film BP2, if that’s the case? Will it follow cannon?

2 Likes

There was a brief mention of it in that link, but otherwise no info at all.

3 Likes

Canon! A bugbear of mine because our automated testing system uses it as shorthand for canonical results and people introduce antique artillery to the conversation all the time.

Chadwick recorded lots of dialogue for What If? before he died, so they may have some costumed Black Panther on-screen options for BP2. Didn’t hear about any filming though.

Thanks for your input

I am aware, thanks.

That ep was one of the only ones I liked out of that entire series… but then again, I wasn’t big on that line of Marvel comics back in the day, either.

1 Like

Oh My God Wow GIF by This Might Get

5 Likes

Dropped at ComicCon

4 Likes

I’ve seen that. Really funny, wonderfully Irish.

1 Like