Whatcha Watchin'?, Season Two

The wife and I stumbled on Corner Gas and can’t get enough, not sure what we’ll do after we get through all six seasons.

It’s a genius show with awards coming out the wazoo and laugh out loud funny. God bless Canada and Brent Butt.

All six seasons are on IMDb TV on your favorite streaming device.

1 Like

One version or another has been in development hell almost as long as the book has been around that I was pleasantly surprised to see it appear. Hoping to check it out this weekend.

Yep, I’m officially done even trying to watch What If; the most recent ep was the last straw.

I genuinely pity unimaginative people who ask the question “what if?” and can only come up with hopelessly negative answers.

3 Likes

So very very bleak and seemed to remove all the complexity that Killmonger had in Black Panther and just portrayed him as a moustache twirling villain.

ETA: I have to say though, the voice actor for Stark was so convincing i had to check the credits to see that it wasn’t Downey Jr. The voice acting has generally been excellent though, so there’s that. But to kill off Black Panther? No, just no. Especially now.

2 Likes

Right?

No nuance, no layers; 2D a/f.

Pun intended, obvs.

2 Likes
4 Likes

excited kristen wiig GIF

4 Likes

Corner Gas is really funny. After you finish the regular seasons, there are also 3 animated seasons with a 4th coming soon. The animated versions hold up well.

I just watched the last episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I’m not crying, you’re crying!

1 Like

Yay, looks like the new Sex Education season has arrived.

Eric Love GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes