Whatcha Watchin'?

I probably won’t get to it for a while, since the whole family will want to watch it (though it took me a while to get them into Jessica Jones). Let me know if you like it, though!

2 Likes

Will do; I’d be surprised if I didn’t.

I loved DareDevil and Jessica Jones.

2 Likes

Do I need to watch DD before watching LC? (I’ve watched JJ but never got around to DD).

2 Likes

Not really; each installment has been solid as a ‘stand alone’ piece.

3 Likes

Sorry if I missed it above, but have you been watching Transparent? I just finished the third season, thought it was the best one yet.

2 Likes

No, but it’s on my list.

1 Like

Just started the new Transparent and tried Crisis in Six Scenes - meh, it’s a hacked up mediocre Allen film and I really should just boycott him.

1 Like

I’m still yelling at my TV while watching The Strain. But now Kevin Durand showed up–new Other Favorite Character. We shall continue.

1 Like

I see Amazon picked up The Tick for a full series.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Just discovered this:

It’s a bit naff, but old games!

Hey, Westworld starts tonight!

3 Likes

@JemmieDuffs has been ‘acquiring’ episodes of that. It is a bit silly but it was fun watching Rachel Riley totally kick ass at Street Fighter.

2 Likes

Jericho was good. I think they “continued” it in a comic form after the 2d season.

My most desired-yet-least-known series I’d like Netflix pick up would be Rubicon.

I really wanted to know where they would have taken it

1 Like

I’m generally happy with the first four episodes of Luke Cage.

Trying to ration them out a little longer then whatever the last marathon I did was.

2 Likes

Not sure how Portal 2 counts as 8-bit, though.

1 Like

They want to do both old and new games.

I’ve been striving to pace myself, too; so as not to run out of good stuff to watch too quickly.

1 Like

On a related subject…did you see this?

The original series were okay - when Eddie Mair was presenting, not Richard Hammond.

2 Likes

No… not sure what to make of it though. Interesting if you are into it which I mildly am but have played tabletop versions of that kind of thing for so long that I like that better.

That was really good but obviously too slow paced for anything except PBS. I was really disappointed that Vinyl got cancelled. It was hard to watch the self destruction at times (why I have a hard time with lots of current “cringe TV”) but I loved the 70’s shtick.