"Whatever money he did get is gone," says Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer

Wal-mart is always hiring.

2 Likes

“But right now he is working full-time, he is living a law-abiding life and he is doing something that he enjoys.”

Hearing that Rittenhouse is doing something that he enjoys does not fill me with confidence.

Joker_0091

14 Likes

13 Likes

Well, a book with his name on it was released a few days ago. I can’t say he wrote it all by himself. I hope the publishers end up suing him for false representation.

6 Likes

Lonely Ghost Town GIF

Behold the field in which I grow my fucks . Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

18 Likes

Translation: Rittenhouse has plenty of money, but he is trying to squirrel it all away somewhere out of reach of a court judgment. He certainly has enough money to pay a lawyer for pre-emptive bullshit.

14 Likes

Good! He may not be up in jail but I hope these civil suits bleed him for everything he has and will ever have.

Yeah, because he wants to get paid.

It’s all a scam!

10 Likes

download
If at first you don’t succeed, cry, cry again.

9 Likes

I really wish people understood that “the economy” is a trailing indicator.

4 Likes

“Whatever money he got is gone” said this lawyer before glancing at his new Rolex and rushing offnto his next appointment.

He is working full time to make a living? Just like everyone else then. Are we supposed to feel bad for a guy who killed people then got free money for a book he didn’t write.

12 Likes

Do we even know how many more people are dead?

2 Likes

There’s a nice start from pop music called “Don Juan, your money’s gone”.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Your 15 minutes are long over ya walking wee-wee bag.

9 Likes

I hope the murderous POS is permanently bankrupted by the lawsuits, and dies early in a run-down trailer with nobody to give a runny shit for him.

7 Likes

“Whatever money he did get is gone,” says Kyle Rittenhouse’s lawyer.

The phrasing is interesting: “gone”, as in hidden away somewhere. As opposed to “spent”.
So when the money does turn up in the Cayman Islands or Switzerland or wherever, this lawyer can say “I never said he spent it.” Might save him from being disbarred.

10 Likes

If the money is all gone, how is he still Kyle’s lawyer?

6 Likes

Anyplace that is ‘always hiring’ is also always firing, and is probably not a good place to work.
BTDT…

And to the surprise of no one, it’s in Texas.
Already this year, he’s rallied with a Texas secessionist movement leader, endorsed ultraconservative midterm candidates, and railed against Texas gun control legislation and the impeachment of Attorney General Ken Paxton.
Now, Rittenhouse is creating a nonprofit in the state — with help from well-connected, far-right political actors.

In addition:

Defend Texas Liberty and Empower Texans have received tens of millions of dollars from a trio of West Texas oil tycoons — Tim Dunn and brothers Farris and Dan Wilks — who have for decades funded campaigns, nonprofits and movements to promote their ultraconservative religious and social views.

Emphasis mine.
Remember those names; those are the Christofascists who are effecively running Texas. Not too long ago, Defend Texas Liberty had a shmooze-fest with the likes of Nick Fuentes, so this should give an indication of where Texas politics is, and where it is headed if nothing changes.

Contrary to what some might want to think, Texans by and large aren’t fascists… but it is certainly currently being run by fascists.

6 Likes

This is not the armed greeter they are looking for.

6 Likes

The thing with damnation is – you can buy “friends” to tell you it’s OK – you can lie to yourself and others – but if you ever want to look inside at what you really are, that stain will always be there. You’ll never be able to imagine a world worth living in, and honestly hope you could belong in that world, because you don’t. It is in your rear view mirror.

But good luck with the shitty book!

2 Likes