Murderer and firearms advocate Kyle Rittenhouse abandons his wheelman/mother

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/21/murderer-and-firearms-advocate-kyle-rittenhouse-abandons-his-wheelman-mother.html

10 Likes

I don’t want to hear it: your brother should be in jail right now. I may have some sympathy otherwise. Maybe.

24 Likes

No sympathy until she renounces her “My Horst, he’s a good boy!” stance.

35 Likes

Is it a grift? Prrrrrobably.

Should they be shocked that a self centered little shit is only looking out for himself? You’d think not, but here we are.

34 Likes

That’s one of those Play stupid games, win stupid prizes thing for her

16 Likes

What’s that, a leopard you supported is ripping flesh from your face?

Terrible shame.

35 Likes

Well, at least you weren’t shot to death.

52 Likes

oh_no
I’m not one for punishing the families of those who did wrong, but since they’re all pretty obviously complicit…

8 Likes

Her brother didn’t shoot anyone, it was a brother-involved shooting.

On GoFundmMe, she wrote, “Just under 4 years ago, our lives were shattered when my brother was involved in a tragic shooting incident. The aftermath of this event uprooted our family’s stability and left us grappling with grief, trauma, and the harsh reality of starting over.”

26 Likes

Well, mommy, he’s the man you raised him to be.

I assume they’re rethuglicants - why don’t they simply pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

29 Likes

If only there were government-supplied supports in place to help struggling families not resort to fruitless gofundme schemes in times of need…

Oh wait - these people call that communism…

20 Likes

agents of shield someone GIF

12 Likes

People dependent on a relative shilling for mass murder can just fuck off.

19 Likes

We are asking for your help as we have entered the ‘find out’ stage."

21 Likes

“…a new job advocating gun ownership…”

Nope… if they had even a half brain between them. He’s playing with the Big Boys now, and with big (although likely hazy ill-defined) plans that don’t include “losers”. So, mom and sis are out. Tough luck, ma and sis! I got mine! Now you get yours!

7 Likes

The mother in question is the same one who drove her murderous little shit to Kenosha in the first place. I wish her every bit of misfortune she deserves.

10 Likes

Sure. Surely Kyle could shoot a few more socially conscious protesters, throw his family the funds raised and give his own status a bump.

It’s beyond me why anyone feels entitled to some money off of this rather than throwing the young unrepentant shit, who continues to bank on his horrible crap, under the bus but it looks like they’re getting their money. facepalm

$4,998 USD raised of $3,000 goal

9 Likes

That appears to be untrue.

11 Likes

It was the fuckaroundiest of times, it was the foundoutiest of times. Trump cult “family values” at their finest.

13 Likes

Thoughts & Prayers…

What a surprise.

7 Likes