What's Steve Bannon up to? Stoking race war in Paris, hugging RT's George Galloway in Kazakhstan

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/24/whats-steve-bannon-up-to-st.html

8 Likes

Can the US revoke his citizenship now?

14 Likes

Alex, I’ll take “Ending Western Civilization” for $600, please.

13 Likes

Looks like Galloway really went full Useful Idiot. Everyone knows you never want to go full Useful Idiot.

8 Likes

Hmm, is George Galloway really ‘far left’?

Does he have any political ideology these days or has it all gone in favour of whatever keeps George warm and dry and in the media?

7 Likes

Galloway to Bannon:

3 Likes

I think the Mark Thomas Comedy Product from 22 years ago, where he agrees to an interview while he is sitting on his toilet, said everything you needed to know. If it hadn’t been for the Iraq war protests he would have been relegated to being an old tankie relic in the Labour party, craving attention that will never come at least until Corbyn became leader.

6 Likes

There was a quote about Bannon’s “Fall from grace”. WTF? He’s been a racist wannabe supervillain from day one.

3 Likes

Ahh, De-Globalization.

Let’s de-globalize and celebrate by having the kind of parties we used to have before Globalization.

Did I say parties? I meant World Wars. Boy, those were fun, eh?

I would bet Mr. Bannon watches a lot of WWII shows and films.

5 Likes

Only some of the documentaries. He won’t watch the other shows and films because the SJWs have made them political and only let the anti-fascists win.

9 Likes

As much as he is a dumpster on fire, I wouldn’t discount Bannon just yet. He was also an advisor to Bolsonaro, and if Boris actually wins… uggh.

1 Like

In the Rule 34 sense of things, no doubt.

4 Likes

It is not “just a few days before the long-planned handover of power from President Nazarbayev to his hand-picked successor.” Nazarbayev resigned 2 months ago and immediately handed over power to interim president Tokayev. The handoff was not “long planned” either and came completely out-of-the-blue. Presidential elections are scheduled for June 9 (Tokayev will almost certainly win–the election is being carefully managed to assure that outcome)

Anyway, sorry to nitpick. Kazakhstan is my thing.

5 Likes

Iconic choice of wardrobe, innit?

4c5cbb27-2bea-4775-90ae-2c54decd2456
index

But eh, maybe it keeps him dry in the rain.

6 Likes

Something Bannon could perfectly say :

7 Likes

Really? Galloway would eat him for breakfast… and spit him out.

Sometimes I feel jealous of the lives of the rich and corrupt. But Bannon? No matter how much ill gotten money he has. No matter where in the world he goes. He is still Steve Bannon. There is no amount of wealth that can make that palatable.

2 Likes

He’s looking well, actually. I would have expected him to have collapsed into a pile of pockmarked, disease-riddled, festering hate-lard by now.

The European right is rather busy distancing themselves from Bannon btw, he’s kind of just hanging around them without anyone inviting him. Turns out European politicians ain’t all that keen on being seen as taking „advice“ on how to run things from some American who thinks he understands how the European far right works. Which he doesn’t, at all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.