What's the deal with Mandalorians?

Never feed him after midnight.

7 Likes

I totally lost interest in anything Star Wars related after wasting good money on The Phantom Menace.

So Boba Fett is literally an in-universe example of cultural appropriation… fitting, given that when looking at The Mandalorian through the lens of a Western the Mandalorians and Mando specifically are conspicuously not White Men.

can it go back it time and fix star wars?

1 Like

One would hope. But given the vagaries of time travel, we would never know.

Not really, he is a Mandalorian like his father, but the Mandalorian government have disowned them both.

1 Like

I think the real reason Boba Fett doesn’t take off his helmet in the original trilogy is that it was harder for him to pick up chicks once he lost the intrigue.

4 Likes

That’s what I deserve for trusting random people on the internet simply saying he wasn’t a Mandalorian without further explanation.

1 Like

Boba Fett: Tax Accountant.

Not that exciting…

2 Likes

Fett: He’s no good to me dead.
Vader: The Empire will compensate you if Captain Solo dies.
Fett: Very well, in that case please complete and sign this TR-1322 compensation contingency agreement.

3 Likes

“I want Millennium Falcon Inc audited, but I want the assets intact. No liquidations!”

5 Likes

I assume that’s because he’s the clone of a Mandalorian? Mandalorians are also the type to not allow simple de sanguinis citizenship.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.