What's the point of like caps?

9 Likes

I don’t know whether to like that or not.

3 Likes

I know, right? It’s like that creepy animated body assembling itself. Uncanny valley?

3 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Should discussion topics be automatically closed after 5 days?

The good new is the release will be out next week and I’ll be busy at work again without as much time to slack off on the internet.
Wait, that’s not good news.

3 Likes

Mine doesn’t have a point.

8 Likes

You need one of these:

6 Likes

Phrygian Caps, like the one Papa Smurf and the others wear, have an interesting history:

7 Likes

Well I just came here to say it keeps your like head warm. But thats redundent at this point.

3 Likes

Too right, ya slags!

2 Likes

It’s comin’ ouuta me like a yellah cable!

2 Likes

Late Stage Like Capitalism

6 Likes

While we’re going down this route why 1 like per comment. Some comments might deserve more of my like allowance than others.

Well, caps are, like, good for when it’s sunny and stuff. I mean, like, when it’s raining, too, and my hair is dry and I don’t wanna get wet and stuff, like, that’s the perfect time for a cap. Like, who doesn’t use caps? They’re, like, dumb. Right? Gawd, like, that’s a dumb question.

3 Likes

What do you do when you find a space man?
You park, man.

5 Likes

Ooh, like a “best comment I’ve read all day” like? It could be activated by a double-heart click, and you only get one vote each day. And, more badges!

C’mon @codinghorror, you gotta do something with all that new postgres capacity on your hands…

1 Like

Like caps are a half-assed attempt to control Like inflation.

Vote for me, and I’ll tie Likes back to the gold standard

5 Likes

Oh my god, he’s some kind of bohemian Free Like advocate! Alert the authorities!

5 Likes

Likes should be like bitcoins, where you can mine one every time you divide by zero. I’d be like-rich.

4 Likes

Is it that simple!?

I knew I was doing it wrong!

1 Like