What's the weirdest thing you can find on AliBaba?

• = plausible deniability.
1 Like

Christ, I don’t think the seller could possibly understand the implied source of used shoes from the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Nuclear Reactor Control Materials.

It’s not like WE’RE endangering anyone - that’s what terrorists do

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Gadolinium-Oxide-nuclear-reactor-control-materials_60226458028.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.tIDeNd&s=p

Holy fuck.

5 Likes

Nuclear Reactor Control Materials.

none of the usual sources mention this application, though it is used in radiology as a contrast agent. If it is used as a moderator in reactors, you needn’t worry. It’s the fuel that’s “dangerous in the wrong hands.”

4 Likes

Yeah, but the point being if you advertised “Nuclear Reactor Control Materials” for sale in the UK / USA, you’d have some very interesting people to talk to in about 35 seconds. Unregulated!

4 Likes

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/HOT-SALE-10g-NUCLEAR-BOMB-potpourri_1268536657/showimage.html

herbal incense sounds amazing.

6 Likes

Would you like to drink some uranium?

They seem to have had a typo for citrus aurantium, which they claim is for “lowering cholesterol” though it’s an herbal Phen-Fen-type stimulant.

7 Likes

That stuff is fucking evil.

3 Likes

Honestly, I thought it was a euphemism for straight weed.

3 Likes

No, it’s random herbs sprayed with technically-not-ILlegal THC analogs that unlike normal weed can in fact screw up your brain, i have a friend who’s still a bit…out of it after doing a lot of that shit.

6 Likes

Yea, but like what’s the minimum order? 'Cause I could go for a meter.

6 Likes

Maybe targeted at furries?

factory sale snout of the pig big style sexy men’s banana shape penis underwear

It’s okay, officer. I only ordered depleted uranium. What’s the harm?

5 Likes

You know if you order that mail order power plant, the UPS guy is just going to throw all of the giant boxes it comes in on your house and crush it…

2 Likes

you win!

5 Likes

Stick your stuff in a pig’s head? The target market is David Cameron.

5 Likes

For all my butt wrinkle needs, I trust Alibaba

8 Likes

What the hell is that?

eta: I clicked on the image and all I see are bottles of various sizes and the enomous hypodermic needle (plus more butts).

eta2: Is it botox for butts?

2 Likes

Butt Botox is what I’m reading it to be

3 Likes

Then I guess I did understand the visual…although I think your clue about wrinkles helped!

3 Likes
5 Likes