20,000 "Curvy Lady" torso shaped screwdrivers for sale

[Read the post]

This lady would make a fine companion to my “Plumb Barbara” leveling tool.

6 Likes

Clearly ergonomic.

1 Like

All I can say is…

“Tell me o Chef of the Future, can it core a apple?”

1 Like

If the plastic of the handle is decent, the price is pretty good.

The shape could also provide a better grip than the conventional round handles.

Without Robertson bits these are useless to me!

1 Like

You can buy them extra. There should be enough storage space in the handle.

1 Like

And here’s to you, Mrs. Robertson…

10 Likes

Makes a perfect gift for all 20,000 of your friends!

2 Likes

Nah—if you want a textured, ergonomic grip you should do all your screwing with one of these:

26 Likes

The guy might find a market amongst modified car enthusiasts and Harley riders…

4 Likes

Initially read that as “Plump Barbara.”

1 Like

That looks like some painful screwing, if you ask me.

2 Likes

Is there some sort of pun I’m missing or was this simply one of these “visionary” ideas that only the inventor will ever really understand?

1 Like

Isn’t it pretty much China’s M.O. to bruteforce the problem-space that is “all configurations of injection molded plastic objects an American might buy”?

16 Likes

Asians themselves are a large market for plastic tchotchkes of all sorts, often even weirder than what’s common in the West.

4 Likes

Stop giving the idiot that commissioned the originals here new ideas, he might make these next!

“More space in the handle…”

That’s just begging to be made into an aphorism of some kind.

1 Like

Actually I didn’t Photoshop that one. It’s a real novelty product.

3 Likes

Never thought of it that way- I’ll bet there actually are people tasked with exactly that job,
honestly believing such a line of thought in design as a critical part for cheap injection molded stuff.

They are the same folks responsible for things like the confederate battleflag mosiac covered
elcheapo daisho set of “samu-rye sords” I saw the other day in a junk shop, and everyone sees
at random yardsales, fleamarkets, and “antique” stores that sell americana crap.

Seriously- someone do a post on where all these shitty fantasy cutlery and elcheapo katanas come from.
Go interview the owner of that Bud-K magazine that sells it all. I want to know what people like this
are thinking when they make that random crap. Why?

5 Likes