What's the *worst* movie you've ever seen?

Gee, thanks for dredging that festering turd up from the depths of my memory.

3 Likes

Highlander II - they didn’t take there own advice, there should be only one.

7 Likes

You need to stop talking sense or I’m gonna run out of likes.

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

12 Likes

Wasn’t by choice.

7 Likes

I saw this, but actually quite enjoyed it, since it was at a Master Pancake showing where they were doing a MST3K style mock of the film as it went along.

2 Likes

The Mark Kermide reviews of that and the Entourage movie are worth seeking out.

1 Like

Once Upon a Time In Mexico.

2 Likes

I love those. You haven’t really seen Interview with a Vampire until you’ve seen Louis’s pyromaniac scene set to Yakety Sax!

2 Likes

Piffle. You’re just saying that to get my goat. You love those movies, probably as much as I do!

2 Likes

The Spanish subtitles seem to be missing something.

1 Like

Society.

Not quite the nuanced treatise on class warfare I was expecting.

As a huge fan of El mariachi and desperado…
Just no.

3 Likes

That film was such an incoherent mess. Banderas sidelined in his own franchise in favour of Depp’s ham acting and Hayek only in flashbacks?

4 Likes

Yep!!!

Desperado on the other hand is a damn masterpiece.

6 Likes

Oh, also ET.

ET scarred me for a very long time, psychologically. For many years as a child I had “exophobia” and was very afraid of alien abduction.

ET wasn’t comforting, or silly. I was shown it before I was old enough to understand pretty much any of it. And it just started out weird and scary and got worse from there for me.

I’d expect if I were shown it when I was maybe six, instead of 3 or 4, it wouldn’t have traumatized me.

5 Likes

I saw E.T. when it came out, when I was 12. Hated it then. Still hate it now. Mawkish and soggy as Spielberg ever got.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I really enjoyed hating Jon Peters in the Death of Superman Lives. He’s a horrible bully-coward, a macho-homophobe of a violent hairdresser that could have been a Trump if he was born rich.

1 Like

I just found it exceedingly creepy. To the point where I trained myself not to fall asleep.

To this day I no longer know how to actually sleep. Although, I’m no longer terrified of the night.

1 Like

I’ll jump on the E.T. hate bandwagon. I saw it as a teenager and nope, didn’t like it at all.

4 Likes

He’s fun to hate on the printed page as well.

3 Likes