What's your favourite movie?

Actually now that I think about it, the Director’s Cut is missing what I think is the funniest part of the movie - when Deckard video calls Rachael from the payphone, it shows the Bell Telephone logo when she hangs up. They’ve since edited that out. Although at this point most people probably don’t remember Bell at all, so it wouldn’t seem so hilariously dated.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Interesting how that trailer’s not focused on the actual protagonist/criminal. I guess they didn’t want to give it away.

(And I agree, great film!)

3 Likes

I don’t think the BB crowd here quite fit into the “average” bracket, so are not necessarily a pool that one could survey for what’s “popular” or “best-selling”.

The films you mentioned are pretty much action-oriented, which can get tiresome however much eye-candy and explosions they throw at an audience.

That all said, I do owe you one favorite (although I have many, many favorites and those covering animation to live and across different genres): “The Spy Who Came in From the Cold” (1963); my go-to for dialogue, acting, irony, politics, and dramatic tension.

3 Likes

5 Likes

thanks, will give it a try

1 Like

“Mother” did what others films have not done to me for many years. It surprised me. Fascinating and excellent film.

2 Likes

Enjoy! And don’t think that we won’t quiz you after having watched it … because we will.

:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.