When Mike Pence came to Hamilton, the cast added a special afterword, just for him

Well, they took it away from him just before the election so he wouldn’t fuck up. But yeah, it might be impossible to keep it away from him, long term, whatever his kids and trusted advisors actually tell him. I mean, what else is he going to do besides go to rallies, watch tv and tweet once he becomes president?

9 Likes

Didn’t I hear many of Trump’s supporters attempt to defend his nastier rhetoric (as well as their own deplorable comments) by suggesting this country is too hung up on being politically correct and people should just say what they are thinking no matter how offensive? So is the problem that the cast was too polite in expressing their concerns to him?

Maybe if they had roused the rest of the audience into booing and jeering at him and suggested that if anyone wanted to knock him out they wouldn’t have to worry about the legal costs then Trump and his supporters would have been on board.

“Stop whining, Pence! They got you fair and square. You should be healed in time for the inauguration.”

19 Likes

It is pretty amazing how thin skinned trump’s response is. Hard to imagine previous presidents or VPs responding that way. Someone like Nixon’s response would have been more along the lines of: “What, that’s all you got!? Bring it on you nattering nabobs”

17 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

That shirt clearly doesn’t say fuck all feelings, stop othering.

12 Likes
17 Likes
9 Likes

Is smugtard a word? It should be a word. Because these two are smugtards. Especially the one on the right.

5 Likes

Literally the whole demographic for Guy Fieri’s Donkey Sauce Emporium (save a few brave foodbloggers.)

1 Like

The essence of the modern GOP:

“Fuck your feelings. Only my feelings are valid. You must consider my feelings at all times, but I automatically disregard yours”.

To quote a Christian friend of mine, “The only thing incorrect about the phrase ‘Jesus wept’ is that it’s in the past tense.”

32 Likes

When you think up a “funny” comeback 10 hours later, you should probably not bother with it, for fear of looking like a petty, humourless cretin.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/800134631467012096

16 Likes

Pence gets a bit of special attention from the cast of the hottest show on Broadway. Trump has a hissy fit. Takes to Twitter to make sure the story is once again all about him. What an attention-seeking clownstick.

14 Likes

Such a dumb zing from our toddler-in-chief. He obviously hasn’t seen the production, which is SO DENSE with lines. These comments make no sense, they memorized an extra prepared statement.

I’ll still never understand how anyone independent of tribalism would read these tweets from someone’s drunk demented racist granddad and not cringe.

There were plenty of millennials and suburban persons with college degrees, is this stuff appealing to them?

8 Likes

Everyone should start talking up Pence (he is going to be running everything anyway) so Trump decides to act as if he’s breaking from his masters.

3 Likes

The jerk store called and they’re running out of YOU!

7 Likes

That’s why he seems so authentic to those who are drunk demented racists. Finally they have a president they can relate to.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like he deleted this? I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Actually, we should all be focusing on his flip flop on the Trump U fraud lawsuit.

3 Likes