Activists threw a queer dance party outside Mike Pence’s house on Wednesday

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/20/activists-threw-a-queer-dance.html

7 Likes

Pence is go’n love DC.

13 Likes

This is the most effective kind of protest against right-wing authoritarians, who can countenance anything except being laughed at.

28 Likes

Absurdly brilliant move!

16 Likes

This is totally amazing. Love the pure joy.

16 Likes

"Don’t make me come out there!"

10 Likes

Don’t make me come out there!
(Updated with the “real” Mike Pence)

9 Likes

Werk For Peace

Not just going ahead and temporarily renaming themselves to Twerk For Peace…

2 Likes

Mike Pence may well be the shrewdest politician in America. He’ll be President within a year. Has had this gamed out as far back as the primaries.

5 Likes

Bravo!

4 Likes

I’ve actually been wondering for a long time now if this whole farce of an election wasn’t just to get him into office. I don’t think he would have been electable on his own, although then again I would have thought Drumph would have made it either.

7 Likes

Do you have any evidence, though, that the GOP will stand up to Trump and get him out of office, because there seems little to no political will to do so. The Trump partisans that exist in the party seem pretty unwilling to see him thrown out and they can’t do without his populist backing, I think.

4 Likes

The one good thing to come out of recent events: political parties that are also parties!

3 Likes

I can’t find it but i could have sworn there was a recent thread about making your goals public? This is inspiring! For years now I have wanted to organize a public Soul Train line. Surely there is time to put up a some advertising and get some organizing done by the time this bloody snow melts. Please take this idea for yourselves. Dance in the streets you beautiful mutants!

5 Likes

He’s effectively president right now. Remember, Trump only needed help in two areas: foreign policy and domestic policy.

Also, Trump only picked Pence because Pence’s people were the last people he talked to before he said he was going to choose a running mate. Even that was a setup.

I don’t really agree with you, but maybe…

4 Likes

Lots of bathhouses for him to enjoy, and nobody will ask him any questions.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t count on Annoying Orange to cede an inch

2 Likes

What a thing of beauty!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.