Homophobe-in-chief Mike Pence rented a house in DC, so his new neighbors are flying rainbow flags

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/02/homophobe-in-chief-mike-pence.html

14 Likes

Now when you say “navy” blue…

36 Likes

They should also hang Planned Parenthood flags as well.

29 Likes

37 Likes

I love this. Nothing warms my heart more than grandparents putting up rainbow flags.

45 Likes

They should fly some Mexican flags too, like those people in Scotland.

28 Likes

The funny thing is that the Royal Navy now wins awards for its equal opportunity policies and LGBT friendliness.
The thing is, you have to be quite intelligent to get into a modern navy - actually you always did except for the lowest level of muscle in the days of sail. And as we all know, intelligence and education have a liberal bias.

15 Likes

and some transgender flags too

26 Likes

Any minute now we’ll see a flurry of tweets calling this an outrage and demanding an apology from the flags.

15 Likes

Just remember, Governor Pence is not just horrible on LGBTQ, but a whole range of other issues too! But I don’t have a Tax the Rich flag.

19 Likes

No, Pence will probably be in the White House since it isn’t up to Trump’s standards. Besides, someone will need to do the actual work of President since Trump will be too busy touring the country assuring himself people actually love him.

22 Likes

Pence just wants to return to a simpler time when men were men and women were women, and everyone knew which bahroom to use.

In case you don’t know, that’s Katharine Hepburn.

14 Likes

A lot of Trump’s supporters definitely seem on board with that platform.

36 Likes

His future rental, the US Navy Observatory, should encircled with flags or perhaps a painted street…

7 Likes

This seems like a good place to mention an initiative in New York to ban conversion therapy. It’s called “Prevention of Emotional Neglect and Childhood Endangerment”, though that’s kind of unwieldy and should probably be shortened somehow.

29 Likes

Breitbart will accuse the neighbors of violating Pence’s First Amendment rights.

21 Likes

Not to mention insistence that this street should be a “safe space”!

7 Likes

There is one building that was built with twice as many bathrooms to accommodate this, but was never used in this manner.

4 Likes

I see what you did there…

5 Likes

That’s the bill’s actual name :slight_smile:

9 Likes