Karen Pence teaches at school that bans LGBTQ kids and staff: Report

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/15/karen-pence-teaches-at-school.html

7 Likes

I’ll give the Pences this: they don’t bother with the dog whistles, they go right for the klaxon horns.

57 Likes

66 Likes

Apparently being straight isn’t enough. Hating those who aren’t is also a requirement.

58 Likes

This is what’s waiting in the wings if Trump gets removed from office (by impeachment or act of God or whatever) before 2020.

So… don’t hope for that.

15 Likes

Mike Pence let’s his wife work outside of the home?

Blasphemy.

63 Likes

Indeed, if she’s not around he might have nasty nasty sexual feelings.

9 Likes

If I’d a knowed any better, I’d a thunk this is a Christian academy…

11 Likes

“Indeed, if she’s not around he might have nasty nasty sexual feelings.”

Ah - he’ll be alone with the pool boy.

17 Likes

No mention of Onanism, which would seem to be a serious oversight. (Or possibly overshoot).

13 Likes

So, I’m confused. Is this supposed to be surprising? Because it is really truly not. Like at all. Homophobic, hell, omniphobic, assholes flock together.

13 Likes

I guess Mikey P. never visits then…

7 Likes

makes job candidates sign a pledge not to engage in homosexual activity

I wonder if this specifically calls out being drunk on a rainbow float at Pride.

I bet it doesn’t.

11 Likes

Aye, there’s the rub.

40 Likes

Without onanism, the Vice President would have no way to channel his burning hatred for gay men.

Students. I meant students. What did I say?

11 Likes

Good for them. Signal that virtue! How else can we be sure who is who?

4 Likes

I bet it will be surprising to that school how much scrutiny they’ll be getting after deciding to hire the veep’s wife. They basically just placed themselves under a microscope, willingly.

33 Likes

I am disappointed that you’re not condoning homosexual activity right now…

22 Likes

Can I not even pretend sarcasm, and just ask these people to go die in their own biblical fire, away from the decent and sane rest of the world who is fucking fed up with their hateful shit?

15 Likes

Oh no you didn’t!

tumblr_inline_o82sa5eLNV1r8rr6o_500

41 Likes