Karen Pence teaches at school that bans LGBTQ kids and staff: Report

I’m stealing that awesome gif, right now!

28 Likes

Is my complete lack of surprise that obvious?

5 Likes

Wait, the Pences, let me get this straight… Don’t like gay people?! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yes, a literal Russian Agent is MUCH better!

8 Likes

They’re both homophobic, incompetent, racist asshats. If one has a little more respect for our system of government… I guess that I don’t see much of a problem with that

10 Likes

Odd, I thought they against blowing anyone’s horn.

11 Likes

Sadly, I bet it wont (surprise them that is).

I’d bet that this is their way of putting out a giant ad that they’re the most virtuous, conservative, etc… school out there. This is basically filling an art position with free advertising.

12 Likes

But sounds like they are okay with D/s?

1 Like

Government approved

5 Likes

If the aforementioned close scrutiny brings to light something negative (or even anything they just don’t want made public) I betcha it will.

8 Likes

An incompetent, corrupt tool who has proven useful to foreign oligarghs but is completely incapable of figuring out what this “government” thing is or how it works, vs an experienced and competent legislator who is wholly committed to furthering the Republican agenda of giving all the money to the rich while taking all the civil rights away from anyone who doesn’t worship at the altar of the paranoid patriarchal death culture.

I think we’ll all be safer with the incompetent tool in charge.

7 Likes

The schools aren’t too different from the churches, sexually immoral gym teacher outed in 3, 2, 1…

6 Likes

Precisely my thinking.

Obligs:

7 Likes

Yeah, see, I think that once it gets to worst possible that it doesn’t really get worse than that.

1 Like

There is none. There are normal people, and there are people who are so wrong on a fundamental level about biology it’s amazing they can find their ass with both hands.

If they want to take their biblical morality seriously, they should stone their unwed daughters on the doorsteps of their fathers for engaging in sexual activity out of wedlock.

20If, however, this accusation is true, and no proof of the young woman’s virginity is found, 21she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21

All religion is pick and choose. They’ve just chosen to be bigots. Not good christians or jews or whatever. they’ve decided they’ll persecute people but not so much that it upsets the police.

Don’t call yourself a fundamentalist when really what you are is just a hateful bigot with no concept of compassion outside of using it within a power structure to control people.

28 Likes

if you do nothing because you’re afraid of what might be worse - you’ve given up.

knock them each down in turn. they’re both horrible in different ways? fine, fight them both in different ways.

things certainly aren’t going to get better by saying, “hey 45 do whatever with no consequences, because reasons.”

they get better by saying that hate has no place in our government. even when it’s just - as it is here on a bbs - some ones and zeros in the aether.

i don’t want a racist as president and i don’t want an anti-gay hatemonger as president either. hold them both accountable for their actions in turn. ( or you’ll never be able to hold anyone accountable at all. )

22 Likes

They are both horrific, and it’s hard to know which would be a worse excuse for a president. But that’s not the point. Trump needs to be impeached, and if possible removed from office, to make it clear once and for all that this behavior won’t be tolerated. Even if it’s just impeachment in the house, the democrats need to take a loud stand: This Is Not Okay.

15 Likes

That’s the only way the Pences will have it.

8 Likes

homosexual or lesbian sexual activity

Meaning lesbians are not homosexuals, in their view?

a wife is commanded to submit to her husband as the church submits to Christ.

So that means what? in theory only? not at all? I’ve got to admit, they are more progressive than I thought.

7 Likes

To be clear, when Onan’s brother Er died, God ordered him to fuck his dead brother’s wife presumably to carry on the line. Onan did as ordered but pulled out and spilt his seed upon the ground causing God to be wroth and so struck him down. Onan’s sin was NOT masturbation but coitus interruptus.

15 Likes