Karen Pence teaches at school that bans LGBTQ kids and staff: Report

Update: the school also bans LGBTQ students. In a “parent agreement” document, parents are to acknowledge that condoning, practicing or supporting “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity” goes against the school

Karen Pence is a child abuser.

25 Likes

I think finding their ass with both hands could get them fired, actually.

8 Likes

I see that, when it comes to her artwork, Karen Pence is no better than Hitler.

400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper

3 Likes

Inevitably, some will defend this school by saying that no one who wasn’t already willing to abuse their kids for being queer would ever sign up anyway. If anyone finds that argument persuasive, it needs to be remembered the next time there’s any discussion of whether schools like this should be allowed to divert resources from public schools that aren’t abominations.

11 Likes

@Karen

toss_salad1

3 Likes

What’s their position on pegging?

1 Like

Missionary.

10 Likes

Part of me, as an art teacher, is perversely interested in the truly shitty art this closed-minded, intellectually bankrupt tool will be having her students make.

But mostly I feel sorry for the kids trapped in that horrible place

7 Likes

this is going to be Pence’s agenda and legacy once he gets control of the presidency, now quietly waiting in the wings for trump to be yanked out of his chair

it’s going to be a rollback to the 1980s and earlier the days of Regan and before when LGBTQ was not just marginalized in our society, but that leadership teaches hate and exclusion by example

I’m so certain what trump has done anti-lgbtq has all been from pence whispering in his ear and giving him ideas into that empty brain, because I don’t think trump gives a damn otherwise until someone gives him “ideas”

4 Likes

This is of course true. Bloody millennial(ist)s living at home. They need to grow up and move out!

3 Likes

Gay rabbits and now snails; you know, Armageddon.

“…the book is a parable about welcoming outsiders. It tells of a forest in which a chipmunk worries that the entrance of a snail will ruin the world he knows. The publisher will donate some proceeds to a charity aiding immigrant children.”

8 Likes

To be even more clear, the law at the time dictated that if a man died without an heir, his brother had to marry his widow and any subsequent children would be considered the heirs of the ORIGINAL brother, not the biological father. The sin of Onanism is refusing to allow your brother to have heirs because you don’t think it’s fair that you lose the right to have your own.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Or it might get them turned on, seeing as they’ve never done it before.

5 Likes

Hey - the word transgender isn’t in the bible once. Therefore - as a literal interpretation demands - it’s not proscribed.

17 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

I know America hates to use legal mechanisms to deal with bigotry. But I look at something like this and ask myself: would the sky fall if there was some kind of human rights tribunal that could say this school’s policy was discriminatory an unacceptable? I feel like it is far more likely that the sky is already falling under the current rules. (It’s just that it’s falling on LGBTQ kids and half the population seems to think that’s okay)

10 Likes
13 Likes

Cue some fundie to whip out verses from Leviticus…

9 Likes