Homophobe-in-chief Mike Pence rented a house in DC, so his new neighbors are flying rainbow flags

I heard a rumor that In The Navy was used in recruitment ads for the Navy until the obvious was pointed out. Probably just a stupid rumor with no truth behind it, but still funny.

5 Likes

Seriously though, that’s a great house.

1 Like

The original Australian parliament house in Canberra had only male toilets for members of parliament. Its funny how the people who put the toilets in try to drive social policy.

2 Likes

Alas, I think he’ll be oblivious. If he even knows what the rainbow flag stands for, I’ll eat my hat. I have mostly knitted caps for skiing. I’m being hopeful…

6 Likes

Easy solution:

14 Likes

Mike Pence probably thinks those are the actual lyrics

4 Likes

ha! then that is truly awesome…

1 Like

True, but I expect LGBTQ people will suffer more than many other people, except maybe POC.

I know which bathroom to use, it’s only the Republicans who are confused.

22 Likes

I expect they can get in some Mexicans for cheap if they don’t look too closely at their status.

1 Like

Probably wise, since many in the mainstream media seem to think they can pray the fascism out of the incoming administration. It’s not a choice, Trump and Pence were born abscesses on the body politic.

5 Likes

The link is slightly borken, there’s an extra h (hhttp:// Happymutant HyperText Transfer Protocol?).
Should be:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.