Biden administration has reversed Trump's ban on rainbow flags

Originally published at: Biden administration has reversed Trump's ban on rainbow flags | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“Appropriate local conditions” or not, I hope the embassy in Moscow flies the rainbow flag just to show The Former Guy’s sugar daddy what’s what.

25 Likes

I believe I just heard a right wingers head explode, to bad so sad…

17 Likes

Shouldn’t that be, “right whinger”? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Take out the letter g, and we have a deal.

6 Likes

Don’t you have “whinger” where you come from? Over here, in the UK, it means someone who is a ceaseless whiner and complainer. :wink: I think we might have got it from the Australians, who sometimes refer to Brits as “whinging Poms”.

10 Likes

I’ll have to add that to my vocabulary. First time I’ve heard it.

5 Likes

We use ‘whinger’ here in Ireland too.

Also, fuck you, Trump.

Rainbow Flag

13 Likes

I was thinking how little I know about American insults. I’ve only heard what comes over in films and TV, and so it seems like a very limited vocabulary. I guess it is mainly the effect Hollywood Scriptwriters’ restrictions and insular culture. I enjoyed “Fargo” and “The Town” because they gave an idea of what some of America’s less exposed regions sound like.

And fuck Trump.

10 Likes

Yet another thing to add to the “stupid and horrible things the Trump Administration did that I previously didn’t know about” list. Boy, for such an incompetent bunch of boobs, they sure accomplished a lot of insanely terrible things that need to be undone.

6 Likes

Lest we forget T****’s baldface lie about somehow supporting LGBT

And after election quietly put in this ban.

6 Likes

“Would a guy who didn’t support ‘LGBTs’ deface an upside-down version of their flag like that? I think not!”

8 Likes

I know it, but remember having first heard it directly from someone who’d just spent a year in the UK, and he had to define it. He hadn’t heard it before his trip either. Good word.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.