"I don't even see our American flag anymore!" — Sobbing MAGA woman begs Trump to save her

Originally published at: "I don't even see our American flag anymore!" — Sobbing MAGA woman begs Trump to save her - Boing Boing

3 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

27 Likes

Biden’s talking with some kind of crazy flag.

Does it have … a fringe?!

Or perhaps her flag is the Confederate one.

26 Likes

Yeah, Biden is famously averse to making speeches in the presence of an American flag. :roll_eyes:

31 Likes

Clearly, the deep state AI’ed those in… they’re not real, I can tell by the pixels… or something… /s

18 Likes

Apart from the fact that she has a vote, on an individual level I actually feel sorry for this poor woman. She’s been brainwashed by years of disinformation and will probably suffer from it for the rest of her life.

21 Likes

And if Trump wins, SO WILL WE. And by WE on mean the entire fucking planet.

I really have no more sympathy for people who keep supporting someone who is so obvious a fascist. I’m done with that.

26 Likes

I don’t feel sorry for any of these racist Know-Nothing cultists-by-choice. At the base of things, these are adults who believe a known grifter can return America to a time when their skin colour would grant them wealth and power, and who are willing to trash liberal democracy to make that happen.

27 Likes

This has been done to her by Qanon, Bannon, Turmp, and the rest of the fascist gang. She’s dumb and ignorant, but I don’t know how much choice ever entered into it.

7 Likes

Make a move and you’ll see it on your visit to the courthouse.

3 Likes

We’ve all heard the poison spewed by that bunch, who are without question the prime malefactors. That she was stupid and ignorant enough to buy it isn’t a basis for sympathy as it might be in a petty con because this grift affects us all.

No-one looking back at the German election of 1932 has sympathy for any of the 33% of voters who supported Hitler, however similarly deluded many of them no doubt were. Why extend the same sympathy to any of the 27%+ of American voters who support Il Douche now?

If we deny fascist supporters agency then we deny them culpability.

36 Likes

Damn. They can build robots to do anything now.

Guess you’ll just have to build an army of god-loving robots, and have them duke it out.

Woahhhhh . . . looks like she’s right-- the original Rock Em Sock Em robots were made by. . . “Marx”!!!

11 Likes

Some years ago, a group of people staged a protest at the Brazilian national congress calling for military intervention in national politics, also known as a coup d’état. This lady was horrified by an art that mixed the Brazilian flag with the Japanese flag. This art paid homage to Japanese immigrants, but she saw the beginning of communism in the country and said that red would soon dominate the symbols of the country.

6 Likes

Folks. Flag blindness is no joke. It’s affecting more people every day. If someone you care about says they can’t see the flag anymore, that satanists are replacing it with some crazy flag, sit 'em down. Give 'em an ice cream cone. Tell 'em that everything is ok, and maybe they should take a little break from their social media feeds and conspiracy websites, because it’s messing 'em up. Get them outside to get some fresh air, it’ll do them good. That’s a fact, Jack.

26 Likes

Quite a fitting graphic with this image. Well done.

3 Likes

jesus fucking christ

pathetic and sad at the same time.

5 Likes

She doesn’t recognize the flag unless Trump is groping it?

17 Likes

I don’t feel sorry for them. I do feel sorry for the rest of us, because these people can and do vote.

20 Likes

Is there a flag thing that MAGA is on now? Is this like the presidential seal?

8 Likes

It’s frightening, and disturbing, to see how this woman and other people like her have managed to detach themselves from the objective reality. There’s probably nothing clinically wrong with her, but the mental toxins of conspiracy theories and MAGA propaganda have made her demented, just as surely as if she was psychotic.

13 Likes