When you're singing about being the only passenger in the subway car, and then realize you're not

I only sing like that to my cat. She really appreciates it. When I stop.

5 Likes

As a New Yorker, I can assure you that this likely wasn’t even in the top 5 of the strangest things that the other person saw on the subway that week.

4 Likes

!!!

C’est superbe! So you bust out to elevator music?

:wink:

3 Likes

You mean Muzak?

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/boingboing/optimized/3X/3/d/3df14f64724fc9c402b4884c90c121994608f3bc_1_690x483.gif

Earbuds, yo; they are a lifesaver.

:wink:

6 Likes

Less awkward that realizing you’re not alone while singing in the shower.

5 Likes

From this SoCal transplant, ex-New Yorker: In the days when subway car-to-car ‘hopping’ was allowed (ignored?), on one occasion we observed this fellow playing sax and moving through the cars, stopping every now and then to announce that he had lately arrived from Pluto and appreciated any donations that would help facilitate a return to his home planet. His attitude told us that he was not actually crazy – just adding a bit of spice to the musical entertainment – so a surprising number of passengers gave with a smile. Of course we would not have been surprised if he did actually believe that he came from Pluto.

psychoshower

5 Likes

I guess it could be possible.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.