Where are Bikram Choudhury's 43 missing supercars

It’s like seeing a middle-aged man cosplay Sting in Dune.

8 Likes

Yea, I remember reading that article when it came out.
We do hot yoga, but it’s a flow of poses and core exercises, too. The latter of which I curse every time… It’s also only 98 degrees, but with humidity.

2 Likes

Um, I have that exact same shirt. Purchased I think ironically by my wife, who, much to her chagrin, soon found out that I had absolutely no compunctions about wearing it quite unironically.

(she should have known better. I’ve got one t-shirt whose only graphic is a 1980’s raccoon head iron on…)

3 Likes

Well, it’s cars right. Are they not, by definition, mobile?

And bio-poison the salad bars – if you can’t make nerve gas, that is.

Category:Rajneeshee

2 Likes

I am just not that into Rolls-Royces. My Dad had one for a while when I was a kid, but it was kind of big and clunky. I do like the 1930s Bentleys, though. I bet his were modern. I can’t comment on the Ferraris. But I bet he could have bought something really nice instead of all the RRs. Maybe a zeppelin.

2 Likes

Ignoring the very gross sexual harassment, that is super icktastically gross. :nauseated_face: (There should be a puking emoji, dang it.)

3 Likes

Screaming eagle shirts aren’t necessarily awful.

5 Likes

I’d propose to @frauenfelder that getting Jason from Jalopnik to do some writing for boingboing would be fantastic. The the sort of car mutant that’d fit right in here.

4 Likes

Why even install sneeze guards when you’ve got someone swapping the ranch dressing with ricin vinaigrette?

Hmmm.
What’s your semen going for these days?

It’s like a formula… ironic shirt + gross hair + gaudy watch + (sexual harassment) = DANGER

Could someone please shop in a crucifix? Then it’ll be exactly the way he imagines himself.

Yeah, but the picture looks exactly like me in the middle of my morning commute!

I believe Donald Trump knows more about judgements than anybody else, his are the best judgements, the BEST!

2 Likes

why do you have to be so mean to so many of us

5 Likes

Yeah, maybe my shirts aren’t ironic because I don’t wear them ironically. Also, nowhere near cool enough to wear shirts ironically. hmm… pretty standard short hair, and a rather blah unremarkable watch.

No wonder I have to give away my semen for free…

In the sand?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.