Where do mansplainers get their water?

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/30/where-do-mansplainers-get-thei.html

27 Likes
41 Likes
9 Likes
34 Likes

My dear Wife does that “Janway” with such condescending panache’, gosh I love her.

33 Likes

Actually, that’s not entirely true and I don’t appreciate the implication. Water actually cannot be gotten from a well and if you had half a brain you’d know that. All the water on the face of the earth is merely an aggregate of tears that were cried by men because it’s well known how difficult this world is on men.

…hey…hey where you goin! There’s more! You see, it has to do with how the wimmins treat us. I mean, they’re wearing headphones and trying their best to stomp out men as, like, a phylum or whatnot, simply because they hate our freedom. And if they won’t let us talk to them, then men and women will stop having kids (thanks (again), Obama) and the Earth will die because it especially needs men.

42 Likes

“Well, actually…”

I use that phrase frequently; who knew that I was mansplaining all this time?!?

*lolz!

33 Likes

Well, technically*, you aren’t.

*Which is where pedants get their water.

42 Likes
16 Likes

Well obviously

:wink:

20 Likes

Whale, actually…

29 Likes

they might get it from a well, actually…but they don’t drink it, they bottle it all up.

30 Likes

I don’t get it.

One of you guys is going to have to explain the joke to me.

22 Likes

Meli, you’re on.

9 Likes

Well, actually…I did know this.:dolphin:

11 Likes

26 Likes

Well, to be precise, it’s the only recognized extant species in the genus Orcinus.

10 Likes

Deep subject…

9 Likes

Well, pedantically, was is past-tense and aren’t is present.

7 Likes

And thanks a lot… I ended my evening till way to late with watching Monty Python.
:wink:

14 Likes