Which '3-2-1 Contact' theme is your favorite?

Vegetable Soup! Ugh, and that disturbingly creepy puppet segment, “Outerscope”. shudders

1 Like

I liked https://youtu.be/tkQsoHfsglk

Ahh, “Ghost of a Chance”. I started turning the TV off when that one came on. They really don’t make 'em like that anymore.

Might be win or lose
Still I’ve got to choose
Long as there’s a ghost of a chance

1 Like

That line is embedded in my brain: “Contact is the answer, is the reason, that everything happens.”

Which, if I understand correctly (which is unlikely) isn’t actually true anymore. Quantum so and so I hear.

1 Like

This will probably be remade soon.

Kinda like all of them myself. If I had to choose, I guess the last one might be edged out (the only one of the themes which dropped the anuran).

I woke up this morning feeling old, creaky, cranky, and cracky. This alleviated that somewhat.

Even as a kid I found Outerscope to be deeply unsettling with those dead eyed dolls and their human hands. I recently rewatched some episodes on YouTube and it’s just as unsettling now as it was for me some 30 plus years ago.

1 Like

My high school English teacher was a host on 3-2-1 contact. David Quinn. Pretty cool guy. Struck it rich from bankrolling allrecipes.com and then selling it to reader’s digest.

Wow, I made a shockingly similar comment over on this thread

1 Like

I also loved the Villa Allegre theme

I used to sing it a “Break a leg there!”

Mube tuboo.

First version all the way, it’s got those horns.

Also: I think this is the reason I really like La Fleurs by Minnie Ripperton, that descending bass line.

First one obviously. I always wanted to live in the garage/solarium place that was the set. Maybe someday I’ll build a building like that.

I think I like the second version the best.

Though even as a kid it bugged me that the lyrics don’t make much sense.

1 Like

I prefer the ‘1-2-3’ theme:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.