White Culture

I did! He’s so fucking awesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

https://archive.ph/AYAPP

5 Likes

Recognizes that people are working hard to make money but still not having children, blames it on everything except capitalism. Woke, 14 words, etc…

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/28/natalism-conference-austin-00150338

8 Likes

Surprisingly critical for an article out of Politico
These people are disgusting and dangerous. Probably a good thing it was only around a 100 people.
Also no surprise here:

NatalCon’s emphasis on childbirth notwithstanding, there are very few women in the cavernous conference room of the LINE Hotel. The mostly male audience. . .

gross 30 rock GIF

Edit to add: oh gods. That poor child.

(Simone was pregnant with the fourth child during the conference. That baby, Industry Americus Collins, was born in April.)

9 Likes

They beard things with supposed concern about Social Security and Medicare (which in reality they’d love to eliminate), but never acknowledge the straightforward path to saving those programmes, which is more and better paths to immigration.

So as usual with conservatives, the real motivating factors are a mix of racism and sexism.

6 Likes

The real problems with social security include removing the tax cap and that people can’t live on it.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Cross-posting:

9 Likes

Reminds me of the recent efforts to make Buckhead its own city - it was incorporated into ATL in the 50s, because of white fears of a Black “take over” demographically, and now they want back out.

9 Likes

It’s not fully clear from that article, but the fight from St. George is mostly over anger that some of their tax dollars go to educate black children and that some of their children share a school with Black kids and might not grow up to be as racist as their parents. They tried some previous bullshit to separate from BR public schools and failed so they just declared they’re their own city. Fuck those selfish, racist pricks

12 Likes
8 Likes

:person_facepalming:

11 Likes

Have they considered substituting the skulls of ancient Tories, starting with the ones in the House of Lords?

8 Likes

Do you want liches? Because that’s how you get liches!

Ghost Rider Fire GIF by sheepfilms

5 Likes

You do know that might just be revealing them for what they are, right?

7 Likes
14 Likes

Worth repeating:

“Aligning yourself with two lost causes just labels you as profound losers.”

17 Likes

“Stay black”? :thinking:

8 Likes

Is that a thing? I’ve never heard that as a thing, but i am old, so maybe? One of you youngins gonna have to larn me.

8 Likes
8 Likes