White Culture

The Good Place used that as an example of the problem of ethical consumption under capitalism.

There's this chicken sandwich

15 Likes

Exactly.

Also:

Brine your chicken in pickle juice before frying; that’s their “secret.”

14 Likes

Don’t tell me, let me guess: they learned that technique from a gay Black chef, didn’t they?

12 Likes

Probably, knowing how bigots ‘do…’

11 Likes

Popeye’s chicken sandwich is better, and it’s not even their top menu item. Also: no mandatory hate side dish.

11 Likes

RIGHT???

10 Likes

Hmm. Gonna have to check if there’s one of those nearby! Then I can have not-evil chicken next time I’m sick

10 Likes

Georgia high school principal secretly recorded using racial slur in front of student, district says

8 Likes

Obama-era but still relevant

7 Likes

Someone in Forsyth County using the n word…

shocked philip j fry GIF

8 Likes

Worksheet in question…

10 Likes

Emphasis mine:

“Social justice? Why is it even in this document? What does it even mean, aside from it being a term politicians use to buy votes,” he said.

Sounds like someone didn’t read the worksheet. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

WTF? Why did he do this? It was a shitty thing to do…

from

Waiting for the massive uproar over this like the Oscar slap… oh wait, that won’t happen cause it’s a scripted “joke” by a wealth white man…

11 Likes

What was he doing? Besides stealing the attention of course.

9 Likes

I think he gave her a thumbs up? :roll_eyes: Just seriously, what the fuck was the point of him doing that, other than to take attention away from her…

Here is Brunson’s take…

9 Likes

The wild thing is that those are all definitions the right is more than happy to employ when claiming victim status…

1 Like

Black Homeowner Receives Higher Appraisal After Displaying Pictures Of Klan Members

6 Likes

13 Likes
6 Likes

A new Alt-Right Playbook video from Innuendo Studios about white political culture in America that white people should watch.

[Transcript]

8 Likes